1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Price? Location? Forms of payment?

Credentials from other forums?

Are you the original owner?

Round count?

Do you have the original case and paperwork?
What he said^^^^^

You just joined today, do you have any feedback from any other sites to show trustworthyness? Does the G19 come with the Tupperware box and accessories? That Glock is a Gen2 BTW. A price would be very helpful since this isn’t an auction site.

·
21,346 Posts
Can you cut the grip and make it a Gen1 26? I’ve been looking for one or a Glock 7.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok you
What he said^^^^^

You just joined today, do you have any feedback from any other sites to show trustworthyness? Does the G19 come with the Tupperware box and accessories? That Glock is a Gen2 BTW. A price would be very helpful since this isn’t an auction site.
I joined today correct. I would like to sell it if it is a gen 1 as it is then a collectors item. I have others I would like to sell, a Walther PPS, Sig Sauer 290RS.
all are coming rapid fire. I saw a utube today that I thought identified it as a gen1 because of the single knock out pin

·
Registered
357 Posts
Ok you

I joined today correct. I would like to sell it if it is a gen 1 as it is then a collectors item. I have others I would like to sell, a Walther PPS, Sig Sauer 290RS.
all are coming rapid fire. I saw a utube today that I thought identified it as a gen1 because of the single knock out pin
“Collectors Item”. Don’t be that guy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What he said^^^^^

What he said^^^^^

I have a Glock 19 Gen1 with magazines and a long extended magazine I need to sell. Serial number ASP963 US
No box as a dummy I threw it out years ago.

·
Federal Member
29,429 Posts
Gen 2, G19 (Dec 1993 ish)

:cool:

Reactions: michael_b

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Howard, please provide the following g information:

Price? Location? Forms of payment?

Credentials from other forums?

Are you the original owner?

Round count?
I am the original owner the magazines hold 15 there is on very large
Extended mag i bought
I font know what to ask for i need someone to verify its vintage it was bought around 1994

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I am the original owner the magazines hold 15 there is on very large
Extended mag i bought
I font know what to ask for i need someone to verify its vintage it was bought around 1994
It's a Gen2 and worth about $400 (based on recent auctions) since you don't have the box and what not.

·
Right wing nut
9,442 Posts
I have 30 bitcoins with your name on them!

·
Right wing nut
9,442 Posts
30 bitcoin would be currently worth a good amount of cash. That is one generous offer :supergrin:
I'll give you 30 of my bitcoins for $400, too. I'm feeling generous.

Reactions: Jsferrazza
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.