close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1300 rounds...

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by FL2NV, Jan 18, 2010.

1. FL2NV

FL2NV

..and it still shoots great. Over the weekend I went to the range and fired off a little over 300 rounds in my Glock 19, and brought the total count up to 1300 exactly. I didn't do this on purpose, but when I got home and added the amount I shot to my log (yes I keep a log) it came to 1300 exactly.

I bought it brand new, and did not have a single problem except with a 100 box of WWB early on. I had two FTE/stovepipes and one FTC/double chamber jam with this box. Other than that, not a flaw.

I just cleaned it for only the second time (first time was probably 1000 rounds ago, after the range session with the jams) and it was fairly clean. I must mention that my grouping is getting better. After I was done with the targets, there was just a big hole left in the middle.

2. markieboy

markieboy Senior Member

Great to hear! I've had my G19 for about a year now. I'm guessing around 800 rounds. I know, I don't shoot as often as I'd like to.
    Excellent idea keeping a log of round count. I may start doing that from now on. What's your reason/s for doing that? For maintenance purposes? Ammo spending costs? :supergrin:

3. FL2NV

FL2NV

All of the above.

1300 rounds. $335.15 in ammo costs, and $109.00 in range fees...

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  4. robertwh

robertwh

The 19 is a keeper!:supergrin: