close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

12 year olds on dating sites?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Herzeleid, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Kein Mitleid

2. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

Yeah she shouldn't have been on a dating site but this guy new she wasn't an adult. I have an 11 year old step daughter who is almost 12 and their is no way any man with any common sense could think she was 18, not even close.

3. Herzeleid

Herzeleid Kein Mitleid

I agree. Not trying to justify his actions one bit.

I was just, shocked, and still am in shock to think why a 12 year old would even sign up for crap like that. :dunno:

4. Baba Louie

Baba Louie

Either a sting by the Coppers or someone looking for money and did not get paid? (My first guesses anyway)

Some 12 year olds do not look or act their age. Others have yet to grow up.

5. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

Because her parents don't stop her from doing to do it.

6. racerford

racerford

The prosecutors, had an interesting choice of words, considering she was 12. I am reasonably confident a 12 year old cannot not legally consent to sex with an adult, even in Chicago. So why would the prosecutors say this " where they had sex twice, prosecutors said.". Why would they not say "where she was raped twice"?

7. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

There are more than a few pre-teens who simply can't wait to be 'all grown up' and are willing to put themselves out there on dating sites, chat rooms, etc., and some of them can pass off as being much older. Most 12 year-old girls are just that, little girls...and they look it. Others, however, hit puberty a lot earlier and by age 12 can easily buy beer or pass for a college girl with the right makeup.

8. aplcr0331

aplcr0331

Goof grief. Reason #412 why I'm lucky to have all boys.

9. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

Like the old saying goes, when you have a boy, you've only got one 'willie' to worry about. When you have a girl, you've got to worry about every 'willie' in town.

10. MtBaldy

MtBaldy Obie Wan, RIP

Doesn't excuse it but it sounds like he was set up. Still should have figured out she wasn't 18 when she got in the car.

11. wjv

wjv Zip It Stan Lee.. . .

Probably because she 'consented', but once she got home momma started with the "where were you", "who were you with". Once the story came out it became rape.

Of course, it WAS rape regardless if she "consented" of not since a 12 year old can not consent.

I could see that maybe he didn't know she was 12 while on the internet. But once he saw her in person it is rather unlikely that he didn't realize that she was under 18. At which point he should have said: "sorry" and drove away. . .

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  12. wjv

wjv Zip It Stan Lee.. . .

My 14 daughter year old is pretty mature, but you would have to be Ray Charles to not be able to tell that she is under 18. . .

I do understand what your saying. I'd bet that 98% of the guys here have been someplace; saw a girl and though "wow she's really hot"; and then see here face and realize that she is WAY under 18. Usually the face is the give away, even if they do have the body of a 22 year old. . .

13. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

My 13 year-old stepdaughter started "blooming" at age 10 and now wears a D cup. She isn't allowed to wear makeup to school, aside from a little blush, etc., but when she does put on the full paint-job, she can EASILY pass for an 18 year-old, at least as far as looks and figure are concerned.

That being said, she certainly doesn't sound or act like an 18 year-old and it would take a pretty stupid or willingly ignorant person to spend any amount of time at all with her and not realize she is waaaaay under-aged.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  14. jp3975

jp3975

Just because YOU have a 14 year old that wouldnt pass for 18 doesnt mean all girls are like your daughter.

Ive got a friend who has a sister that would hang out with us back in the day. She tried to date 18 year olds and told everyone she was 16. I didnt doubt her. Turned out she was 11. Had a d cup and looked every bit of 16.

Ive seen a number of girls in that age range that could pass for much older.

We cant see this particular girl so its hard to tell if he shouldve known or not.

But he was on a site that only adults are supposed to be on and she did lie about her age.

Personally, I think that if adults are going to be charged when teens lie about their age, then the teens should be charged too. There is obviously proof here that she said she was 18.

If he legitimately believed that, then why should he go to jail if he didnt realize he was doing something illegal?

On the other end of the spectrum, ive known several girls of age that could pass for 12.

My currant gf is studying to be a teacher. She did something where she sat in on an 8th grade class and they thought she was a new student.:rofl:

15. AZ Husker

AZ Husker

I wonder why any adult male is paying for a dating site. Then sending out an invitation to a minor REALLY makes me wonder about him. Most are either prostitutes or gold diggers.

16. jp3975

jp3975

Maybe on craigslist. Not necessarily on dating sites.

Millions do it.

17. AZ Husker

AZ Husker

That is sad. To advertise yourself on something like Craigslist? Kinda like an old refrigerator?

18. Atlas

Atlas transmogrifier

Exactly.

Its a sad world.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
  19. jp3975

jp3975

It has a dating/personals section.

Lots of fakes on there and a disproportionate number of men looking for women and men pretending to be women.

20. Stevekozak

Stevekozak Returning video

The article says that he told her to turn off her cell phone so that they would not be bothered by her mother......I am pretty sure he knew she was not of appropriate age. That said, I have often wondered about men who wanted to date females that, while they are of legitimate age, look like they are 14 years old. To me, there is something a little creepy about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.