GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Quick! Duck!
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course it will be labeled fake science by the brainwashed and brainwashers alike, because it points toward an inconvenient truth.

"No matter how strictly mask laws are enforced nor the level of mask compliance the population follows, cases all fall and rise around the same time."
Click HERE to read article

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
I was walking down the sidewalk with my kid the other day in Covina California.

This little plump chick was walking towards us.

She suddenly does a 90 degree turn and walks into a lane of traffic and passes us.

Halfway down the block she screamed “Wear a ****ing mask!”

Really bubbles? Outside? On a sidewalk?

I’m sure she already voted for Harris.

·
Registered
21,011 Posts
I don’t know how effective masks are at preventing asymptomatic COVID infected from infecting others, but I do know from personal experience, watching riots snd other gatherings on TV, and reading the posts on GT that the following statement in the linked article is total bull****:

“How about the United States? Americans have proven to be highly compliant with mask wearing, even higher than the Germans.”

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
They say mask wearing didn’t go over well back during the ‘Spanish flu’. Most got burned inside 3 weeks. Many wear them thinking they are armor against Covid, not the case.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I don’t know how effective masks are at preventing asymptomatic COVID infected from infecting others, but I do know from personal experience, watching riots snd other gatherings on TV, and reading the posts on GT that the following statement in the linked article is total bull****:

“How about the United States? Americans have proven to be highly compliant with mask wearing, even higher than the Germans.”
Geez, they are around here (Allegheny County/Pittsburgh metro). You can't enter a business without one, and it's not uncommon at all to see people wearing them in the car.

And yet, we have a corona spike. How is that possible?

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
I’ve worn masks religiously and came down with Covid. Possibly I got a less than a lethal dose but I still have it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I saw on the local news that Colorado is having a big spike in cases and even set a single day record for new cases. My first thought was “That’s impossible. We have a statewide mandate to wear masks”!

·
Registered
4,771 Posts
My friend works at Wal-Mart, goes homes, then back to work, not much of life. He wears mask at work, and seldom left home for much, complied with mask thing. Got Covid 19, was felling like sh** a week. Mask did not help him.

I love seeing 350#+ Land Whales morbitly obease wear masks, think these healthy people are protecting them selves from what? If there was no Covid, they are still in BIG RISK FACTOR, morbid obesity still kills. Long list of thing you proned to if you a Big Fat Tub of BLUBBER.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
I noticed a little old lady with a mask on inside her car and her little fuzzy wuzzy yappy dog had a mask on as well go figure

·
Registered
30,960 Posts
"Masks dehumanize us"

Geezus, get an effin life.

Reactions: ezod98

·
Registered
14,982 Posts
Anti Maskers are also usually the Vaccine Deniers, so please don't pretend you're all about the science.
Since you’re apparently willing to generalize, categorize, and pass judgment on people based on the extremely persuasive and peer-reviewed standard of “usually,” please don’t pretend you’re “all about the science” either.

·
Ornery & Irreverent
11,159 Posts
Was looking at masks on Amazon earlier, mostly out of curosity. Search pre-fill dropdown menu now contsins several phrases like, " Masks made in USA only". Hummm.... lots of comments along the lines of, 'STOP allowing substandard China products from unreliable sellers!'

Noted the attached:
20201115_150552.jpg

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
First, the CDC tells us masks are ineffective (the truth).

Then they tell us to wear masks, so we wear masks...and infections rise.

And yet, we have a corona spike. How is that possible?
Because masks don't work. A 1981 study proved it.

Also, China, Japan and South Korea mandate wearing masks during cold and flu season every year...yet their infection rates remain consistent with the rest of the world.

So why wear masks? Because it makes us believe we are doing something and can blame "the mask deniers" for any infections (because we all know that the "peaceful protests" are not super spreaders).

Sorry, I won't drink the Kool-aid.

Anti Maskers are also usually the Vaccine Deniers, so please don't pretend you're all about the science.
I am about the science and masks don't work except in very specific situations and with certain types of masks.

I also believe the real science about Global Cooling Global Warming An Inconvenient Truth, Climate Change. Yes, our climate is changing...as it has for thousands of years (research "Solar Thermal Maximums" and the "Eocene Thermal Maximum"). It is a direct result of changes to that giant ball of gas in the sky called "the Sun" (or Sol if you prefer) and not because of cow farts. Only a complete moron would believe anyone who flies around the world in private jets and owns multiple mansions while driving around in an entourage of gas guzzling SUVs tells us the CO2 is a pollutant and will destroy the world.

You will be much better off if you don't take for granted what these people tell you and research it yourself. The information is out there.

Follow the money.

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Of people that wear masks the elderly and the obese are the worst at doing so in my observations. The obese generally don’t cover their noses at all. The elderly wear them unless they are going to walk up up you and speak then they pull down the mask after getting right up in your face for every world. My observations include during work travel in 5 states and Home state of FL.

Good grief my age bracket has a .3% case fatality rate and I am in pretty good shape. I am wearing this thing because it might help you..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts