close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

12 Gauge Shotgun Barrel with Bead

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Road Weazel, Jan 21, 2003.

1. Road Weazel

Road Weazel

I want a 12 Gauge Shotgun Barrel (brand doesn't matter) with a bead front sight and no vent rib. I don't even need the whole thing, just the 12" at the end with the bead would do fine. I'm not planning to make a firearm out of this, just a kooky little custom project I'm workin' on. I'll be happy to post pic's when it's complete.
    Free is always good (I'd be happy to pay your shipping costs), I'll buy one if it's cheap.
    Lemmie know if ya gots one to part with!
    Thanx.
    Colin ;j

2. Glockster_James

Glockster_James Man W/ A Badge

Posting like this really makes everyone wonder what the real plan is. But wouldn't it be cheaper to just buy a pipe use that? Just a thought. ;I

3. Road Weazel

Road Weazel

If I was trying to make a zip-gun a piece of pipe would do just fine, and if 'Weazel was going to start manufacturing his own firearms he sure as hell wouldn't be talking about it on the internet.
    This needs to be a real barrel tip with bead. I had 11 1/2" of barrel tip left over from a 30" Mossberg that I cut down to 18 1/2", I need one to match it. These are being used on a custom motorcycle, I've got nothing to hide over here.
    Thanx.
    Colin ;j

4. Messer

Messer

Stop by your local gunsmith. The one here does a bunch of barrel cutting to install choke tubes - if you can't find one local to you, let me kow and I'll go bother the local guy. ;f

Take care,
    Bob

5. Road Weazel

Road Weazel

Still lookin'
    Thanx.
    Colin ;j