close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

11 floors

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by JohFel, Oct 11, 2002.

1. JohFel

JohFel

A man was working at the office as usual on a Friday. Suddenly he found himself finnished with his work, and decided that he should head home early.

He got home to his apartment in a 15 store building, on the 11th floor. As he opened the door, he realized that something was wrong. His wife was naked in bed, and the sheets where all messed up...

He got very angry, and started to look for the bastard that was messing with his wife. He knew that he was still hiding in the apartment.... He took the biggest hammer he had, and started seaching. Looking everwhere, he finally saw two hands grasping the balcony from the outside. The man got furious, and started hitting the two hands with the hammer. As a result, the guy with the hands fell down- all 11 floors. AND he SURVIVED! Still very angry, the husband goes into the kitchen, grabs the refrigerator, goes back and throws it at the guy that was hanging from the balcony.... Making a Direct hit, and the guy dies an instant death, smashed by the fridge!

The husband then feels a severe pain in his chest, from all the exitement. He gets a heartattack and pases away......

Due to many deaths at this time, there was some lack of space in heaven. Therefore, god had decided that only the ones who had died in a drastic way should get in. Saint- Pier got the mission to make decisions regarding the entrance to heaven for the dead.

As the husband we know approached the gates, Saint- Pier asked him how he died. The man replied, and told the saint honestly about the whole story... -"Thats really sad", the saint said. "Of course ill let you in!"

After a few minutes, another man comes to the gate. Saint- Pier asks him about his death, and the man starts telling: -"Well, i was enjoying a day off from work. My wife was watching TV and complained about the bad picture quality on our TV, though i have told her that it is the antenna that is pointing in the wrong direction.
    Finally i got mad at her complaing all the time, and went up on the roof to fix the problem. On my way up to the antenna, i unfortunately slipped and fell. I was so lucky, i could grab the balcony on the 11th floor. I was terrified, and screamed for help at least for 20 minutes. Finally, this f***ing idiot comes out and starts pounding my hands with a hammer. I tried to hold on, but i fell, all the way down- AND SURVIVED! Then, this piece of ****, throws a refrigerator at me! Thats why am looking so flat!" Saint-Pier was out of words after this unheard-of-way-of-dying, and he just waved his hand at the flat looking man to enter the gates of heaven.

Shocked with what he just heard, the Saint found himself looking at yet another man, wanting to get in to heaven. The Saint asked: -"Now what?!" The man looked at the ground, and said: -"Imagine yourself hiding naked in a refrigerator...."

2. kentley

kentley

3. Eddie C.

Eddie C. Administrator Moderator CLM

4. caddyshack

caddyshack AmbulanceDriver