close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

10mm FED serial number glocks $485.00 includes 3 mags.

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by ppro, Dec 27, 2005.

1. ppro

ppro

You guys probably already know this, but just in case...

If your Federal contract law enforcement, or Leo, or Federal enforcement etc. etc. If you go through a Glock Law Enforcement stocking dealer, they can get you the FED serial number law enforcement only Glock 10mm with three (3) mags for $485.00. There are other models of Glocks available too through the same program. These are the regular Law Enforcement Glock packages, in the different models and calibers.

Anyway, $485.00 is what were paying here in Idaho for them (the 10MM) model 20's) They are resellable and not purchased through the departments. All you have to do, is have the dealer copy your enforcement I.D. and it is sent in with the order.

It takes a few weeks to get them in.

This may or may not be a good price to you, but I just thought to let you know about it if it is of any help in getting yourself a 10MM Glock (or some of the other models too).

I seem to remember some pretty good prices right before Christmas at Glocktalk and a few others, but I don't remember three mags being included for a similar price.

If any questions, just holler, and I will try to help. I am not associated with any sales or dealers at all, rather, a Glock guy posting this for inquiring minds wanting to know.

Paul

2. ShootNMove

ShootNMove concealed

This is the same label active duty military can get on Glocks through any participating dealer. These are the LE or Blue Label Glocks. They all come with 3 hi-cap mags except for the sub-compacts, they come with only 2. This is a great deal, this is how I got both of my Glocks and I plan on getting another shortly.

3. Hando

Hando

what are the differences, if any, between the LEO glocks and the regular glocks?

4. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

Only difference I have seen is the label, 3 mags and no tax in some jurisdictions.

5. ppro

ppro

Couple things I was wondering:

Does the weapon prefix in the serial number stay the same with these weapons. The Alpha characters (serial numbers) of the two I have, begin with FED then the rest of the numerical serial number...are your serial numbered the same way?

The magazines I have gotten with these weapons are marked "restricted LE/Govt only".

Since the magazine capacity is no longer a issue, neither is owning such mags, but it is one of the differences I noted between what I have gotten with the regular 10MM vs this FED gun (besides the blue label marking).

Does anyone know, where the total criteria for such purchases is listed ?? I was wondering who all is included in this purchase type of program (all agencies and or what about sub contractors to the military or Govt., or military and who all else.). It would be nice to let the different shooters who can access these know that they are available (if they don't know already).

regards

Paul

6. hartzpad

hartzpad

I picked up a NIB Glock 29 off AuctionArms.com for $410, it was a chance in a life-time type deal, but it was great.

7. Mr. Ajax

Mr. Ajax

does this apply to fire and EMS as well? Glock's LEO discount does...

8. ppro

ppro

Mr. Ajax

So it applies to fire and EMS also ? Thats great !

The more the better I say.

Sounds like Glock likes to see the professionals packing which I think is a great idea.

I hope they take advantage of this.

thanks

Paul