Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this up and want the 10mm option. Everything seems to be backordered and the storm lake barrel is no longer in production. found one in Canada but they wont ship to the USA. Any recomendations of other companys that make a good barrel and or anyone that has these in stock? thanks

·
Banned
548 Posts
I’d check out the Glockstore Double Diamond 10mm conversion barrel. I don’t have good experiences with either Storm Lake or Lone Wolf, who also offer the conversion barrel. Make sure you don’t forget to read up on any other changes you need to make to have the 21SF shoot 10mm. Much higher pressures for 10mm. Do you need a stronger RSA? Striker spring change to 6lbs? These are some of the things I had to do to covert my G21 to shoot 45 Super. I own a Gen 2 G20 and I can tell you the pressures are much greater and if you intend on shooting hot 10mm stuff like Underwood, you’ll need steel guide rod, 20lb or more recoil spring and heavy striker spring. All just my opinion, but it’s borne of experience. Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts