$100G’s for Parkland chicken

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by The Father, May 16, 2018.

1. The Father

The Father

Fred Hansen and janice6 like this.
  2. JFrame

JFrame

"The Coward of Broward"... Well -- at least he also earned a lifetime nickname... o_O

Fred Hansen and nursetim like this.

3. Pistol Pap

Pistol Pap

I never understand these government pensions that pay you more retired than active. That’s why a lot of states are bankrupt

Fred Hansen, PowerMEGA and JArthurD like this.
  4. The Father

The Father

Gotta buy those votes, without spending your own money.

Caver 60 and Fred Hansen like this.
  5. JArthurD

JArthurD Silver Member

Correction...Not government pension. State municipal pension as agreed to by local bozos. Federal government pensions do NOT pay out like this!

And Feds must pay in and invest in money market accounts. May be a small difference to many but a clear difference none-the-less.

Whether or not he has been around long enough to rate such a pension after being canned in disgrace is another story.

I do agree the amount seems high but generalized statements tend to bring heat in the wrong direction.

6. JArthurD

JArthurD Silver Member

Agree. State and municipal pension plans are breaking the state’s. All bought and paid for in return for union votes, years before.

Fred Hansen likes this.
  7. The Father

The Father

State municipal pension....that is a government entity.....funded by saps like us.

Deltic and Fred Hansen like this.
  8. The Father

The Father

If we didn’t have to pay the mandatory SSI of 7.5%, saps like us would have an extra million dollars min. for retirement. Instead we entrust our confiscated money to the feds to put in the mythical lockbox hoping they don’t spend it all......oh wait.....they already did. Sorry my bad.

Johnix, Fred Hansen and PowerMEGA like this.
  9. The Father

The Father

Really a putrid damn deal I get to have over 50% of what I make confiscated by government. But hey, we get crappy roads, lousy schools it is all worth it I guess.

10. Deltic

Deltic

When a private business negotiates wages with employees their are two sides negotiating. When the .gov negotiate with unions the unions will donate money to the elected officials. Both the elected officials and the unions are pretty much on the same side. Another aspect of
    how this works is stealing small amounts from a large number of people. If a thief steals 300 million$ from one person that person is likely to notice and do everything possible to get the money back or get revenge. If a thief and the government(is that repetitive?) work together to steal $1 from 300 million people we barely notice and it is not worth our time to fight against it.
    The thief and the .gov however have very powerful motivation to keep stealing small sums of money from hundreds of millions of people. I think the . gov is doing this on such things as manipulating the prices of sugar, peanuts and ethanol in gas. I am sure you guys can think of more.

11. Roger1079

Roger1079

Wait......a disgraced deputy gets about double in retirement than the median annual income for the county he "served"? How is that even possible?

I also wonder why there hasn't been more press about how scumbag Petersen swept Sheriff Israel's sons involvement in the sexual assault of a special needs student with a baseball bat at Marjory Stoneman Douglas in 2014 under the rug.