close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

100 oz. Silver Bar.

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mad_dog30, Apr 13, 2004.

1. mad_dog30

mad_dog30 "Invictus"

Excellent condition 100 ounce Silver Bar made by Engelhard. Over 8lbs of pure silver. $800.+actual shipping. sorry no trades,, Wrecked the jeep and need to cushion the blow of a down payment on a new truck.

2. swampmaster

swampmaster

Any Pics and also is there any Docs that certify Solid all silver as I have a friend that bought one that had lead in the middle and could not tell until cut open

3. mad_dog30

mad_dog30 "Invictus"

Sorry it's no longer for sale. I'have 16 of these all bought from a reputable dealer though. I've seen pics of a 100 oz bar thats been tampered with. When they're poured and not machined is when they're more likely to be bogus. And i'd also beware of anyone trying to push papers trying to verify purity. I've been buying for 12 years and I don't have papers on %99 of my medals.

4. swampmaster

swampmaster

Any help in teaching how to tell the difference between the two for future reference

5. mad_dog30

mad_dog30 "Invictus"

One looks like it was machined, nice sharp corners. It looks like what you think an Ingot should look like. The other looks alot more "primitive". as it's just poured into a mold. What I've heard of is people pouring silver in the mold, then lead or another heavy metal, then more silver. Look on E-Bay at 100 oz Bars and scroll thur them and you'll see the difference. Where in Indiana are you, I'm in Madison,, Way down south. But if your interested in picking up any silver, drop me a line and I'll put you in touch with my dealer. Excellent prices and I've dealt with him for te past 6 years with no problems at all. patriotbailbonds@msn.com