Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You are bidding on a Like NEW pair of Oakley Square Wire 2.0 sunglasses. The sunglasses are In New CondtitionThe Glassess come with no Boc or cloth But I just bought a New pair and I will Include all of that with these.These are nolonger being made and will ot be found unless their used.These are used but In Mint Condtition.I've had this same style of Oakleys for 12 years until they took them off the market and bought some Lance Armstrong Oakleys because we have the same type of CANCER.I will let these go for half the retail price of $155.00.I will sell them Insured shipped Priority Mail @-3 Days for $65.00 Shipped.Like I said before I will Include all my oakley stuff from my new once.This Is a Great Deal.Don't PASS This Up perfecr for Fishing.

The glasses have a silver frame with ice blue iridium lenses and I still think there under warranty from Oakley Since it's been under 2 years from when I got them.

Model: Spring Hinge Square Wire 2.0
Frame Color: Silver
Frame Type: Wire
Lens: Ice Blue

Remember these are noonger being made and considered a collectors item .

Email me At: [email protected]

I only take USPS MONEY ORDER This Is the Safest wat that way everything can be traced and no Bulls****!!!! Total Shipped $65.00 & I might even be able to work on that

1 - 3 of 3 Posts