Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Boomshakalaka
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone tried out the 10 round Promag magazine for the Kahr 9mm's? Any good? Worth buying?

·
Millenium #3936
6,426 Posts
I will never-ever, never try a promag again.. Got me twice and thats gonna be it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Mine gave me problems w/ jamming. If you're a hard head (like a lot of us are) and want to try it anyways, PayPal me $12 and I'll ship you mine. I used it for 1 IDPA match, it's had less than 20 rounds through it and never stored w/ ammo tension on the spring.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
i had .40 version and it was pure JUNK, Did I mention JUNK. no tension beyond 3 rounds and I couldn't really get a round in the mag too tight. jammed my gun up, the mag also stuck and would not push up rounds. I threw it away!!

·
Registered
25,670 Posts
They will not lock the slide back after the last shot.

I bought 2 - both junk -

The only use I can see for them is if you wanted to train / practice clearing jams. You will not find a more reliable jammer. :upeyes:

I was at a gun show - there was a guy selling various mags - he had Promags for sale.

I ask him if he would take the Promags I had as part of a trade - he said no - so I ask if he wanted to buy them for $1.00 - he said NO! Said he couldn't sell the Promags he had and did not want anymore.

If you were in Houston I would give you the two I have - the only reason i keep them is to be reminded to never buy Promags again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts