close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

10 DVDs (seperate or as a lot) for sale **ALL SOLD**

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Wadely, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Wadely

Wadely not a member

Prices - $10 each, including the cheapest USPS shipping method and no insurance to the contiguous 48 states. If you buy three or more, price is $8 each, including said shipping. If you want the whole lot (ALL 10), it will be $60/shipped.

- All DVDs are in excellent condition, watched 1-3 times only and the original cases & inserts (where applicable) are also in excellent condition.

- Payment methods accepted are Money Order, cash (mail it at your own risk), or personal check (I may delay shipping until the check clears).

- Trades considered, but I'm not looking for anything in particular, so if you want to trade, you tell me what you have and what you want for it and I'll let you know. Possible interest are DVDs (you list titles, I have no shopping list), PC Games (see DVD comment), Gun items/accessories, Surefire lights, anything interesting.

Titles, rating and description:

* Underworld (R, Widescreen)
    * Pitch Black (Unrated Director's Cut, Widescreen)
    * Beautiful Creatures (R, Widescreen)
    * The English Patient (R, Widescreen)
    * Showgirls (NC-17, Widescreen)
    * Malena (R, Widescreen)
    * Wildthings (R, Widescreen)
    * Terminator 2: Judgement Day (R, 2-Disc Ultimate Edition)
    * Enemy Gold (R, Andy Sidaris film, Julie Strain, et al. Also has small boogered up spot on back of case where the store had stuck security tag, I will replace the original white case with a non-marred black one if you prefer)
    * Monster's Ball (R, Widescreen)

I have feedback on eBay under Wadely2000 and have dealt with a lot of people through this board. Email or PM me with any questions. Please post to the thread if you contact me, but first-come-first-serve priority goes to emails and PMs I receive.

2. Wadely

Wadely not a member

And one of the best comedies of the 90's.... whether it intended to be or not. It won something like SIX Razzies in 1996 and Paul Veerhoven (the director) actually showed up to claim them. That's got to tell you something. :)

BTW, all the movies have been SOLD!!!

3. agony

agony

You got mail.
    :)

4. agony

agony

You got mail.
    :)

5. Wadely

Wadely not a member

see the post immediately above your first one. Sorry, they are all sold. You had excellent taste, too... picked two of my favorites. If you like Malena (even if you haven't seen it but are willing to buy to to see it, I strongly reccomend you do what I did and get the international version (that's why I sold my R rated one). It can be readily had on eBay, is a nice two disc set that's much better than the American release (not to mention showing much more of Miss Bellucci).This is the version HERE. Or, heck, pick both Malena and Irreversible up if you don't have it. Irreversible is an excellent, but disturbing, film.

I think that all of these are great movies (for different reasons & with the exception of Beautiful Creatures and Enemy Gold), I only sold them because I have better, longer or more feature rich versions of them already.