Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Ruger 10/22 wood stock from and barrel with barrel band from an early 80’s 10/22. I thought the wood might be walnut from the dark color under the butt plate and inside the action area. Not sure though but it does have some nice grain. It does have some marks from normal use. I would like to sell the stock for $40 and the barrel for $30.

I also have a Hogue black stock for Ruger 10/22 bull barrel. It also has been used but not abused. I would like to get $50 for it.

I also have a Ithaca 12 gauge shotgun barrel I believe it is 20” but I will have to measure it tonight. I would like to get $85 for it.

I also have a pager pal holster that I kept my G30 in for a while. I got a new holster and don’t need this one anymore. I would like $45 for this.

I also have approximately 40 gun magazines from the past several years I need to get rid of. I ‘d like to get $20 for these plus whatever shipping is needed. Mostly Guns, Guns and Weapons for Law Enforcement, Handgunner etc..

I also have many old copies from the 40’s 50’s and 60’s of American Rifleman. They are used but in good condition with a lot of interesting articles and adds. I believe I have about 25-30 of these. And would like to get $35 plus whatever shipping is needed for them.

I also have an orange two seater open top kayak for sale. New they sell for about $450 at Academy. Would like to get $300 for it. Local Pickup only. I cant ship this one although I do travel through Texas every so often and could meet for someone with cash in hand.

If you need pictures let me know. I have some pictures of the items and need to take pictures of others. All offers besides lowballs will be considered. The wife and I are trying to pay off medical bills so cash is preferred although interesting trades would be considered too. If my prices are out of line please let me know although I think they are pretty decent.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price drop $5 off. I ve had a lot of interest but no one ready to commit yet. Payment will need to be US Postal Money order as I do not have Paypal.
Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hogue stock is sold pending funds.
Let me know if you have offers for the remaining offers as price is negotiable.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts