close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

-1 surety agent 1

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by webmoskal, Jan 14, 2010.

1. webmoskal

webmoskal

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14524342

Tried purchasing firearm from "surety agent 1"

Seller posts 2 different images of firearm, in 1 it's modified and another it's not. Seller does not mention that firearm was modified by him.
    I posted "second in line, just in case"
    Seller posted that item still available 2.5 hours after my post, without contacting me.
    I emailed that, Will take if front sight not canted, and asked what form of payment he accepts.
    He replied, "I would not buy canted sight", without providing payment instructions.
    So, more people lined up asking where his located, he replied what location and still ignoring my posts,PM's and email. He posted price including shipping, I'm guessing he has auctioning to people behind me, so that he can save money on shipping.

*I'm sure there was a reason for 1st buyer to backout.

2. Dogshark

Dogshark

I noticed this aswell while watching his thread. Just bad business and builds a bad rep for seller who obviously doesnt care. Hope someone doesn't get scammed. If your budget allows and your interested I'm trying to sell my AK at the moment. Let me know and good luck to you. http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1166750

3. Person

Person

I was actually first in line to buy this firearm and I backed out. I asked him about the rail on on the handguard and he told me that he had a "Gunsmith" install it. I searched Glocktalk and found where he talks about installing it himself.

Before I noticed the rail and asked about it he told me that the firearm was perfect. In the same post about installing the rail he mentions he dented the handguards while installing the rail. To be fair he does say they are very small dents but that still is not perfect.

Not sure why he would not tell the truth about that but I backed out after that because I just did not feel right about the deal.

Later,

Person

Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  4. cherrylog

cherrylog

I don't see a problem, the gun belongs to Surety Agent 1 and he can sell it to anyone he wants. If he agreed to to sell the gun to you and then sold it to someone else, then you have a valid complaint.

5. Thorazine

Thorazine

I wouldn't necessarily call it a complaint.

Just a heads up.

Seller caught in a lie.

Bad seller. :tongueout:

6. surety agent 1

surety agent 1 PaleHorseComing

Get your facts straight before calling someone a liar *******. I did install a pic rail and yes there was a very small dent along the edge where I took the handguard off, then I drilled it a little crooked, so being the OCD freak that I am, I bought a new lower handguard and had a gunsmith use a drill press to put it on for me. And yes It is my Ak and I will sell it to whomever the hell I choose to sell it to. I have sold maybe 12 guns on glocktalk over the past two years and everyone I have sold to has been very very happy with the deal they got.Which is why I am on the recommended sellers list. So ask me if I care why someone thinks who is upset because he did not get the deal! Send me your address moskal and I'll ship u a pacifier! And next time use proper english when making a statement about another member.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010