1 MILLION DEAD

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by IOmm, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

The most elaborate and effective experiment in social engineering yet devised by man...and to think [we] fell for it...proves how very vulnerable we really are

Kablam, Quijibo, jimcorbin and 2 others like this.
  2. superseal

superseal

Sti
    Still about 49,000,000 short of what we lose worldwide yearly through grim reaper attrition.

3. Capone

Capone

I kid you not every morning i read my local rag and there is anywhere from 15-125 new cases a day. Four deaths from covid related symptom's yesterday of course they wont tell the related symptoms. Yet ever store i go to people are all masked up gloved up afraid to come near you got hand sanitizer on hand. I thought masking up was supposed to slow it. Before the mask mandate at stores we hardly had any cases. I dont know who to believe but i know its not the .gov. I will go ask the neighbors dog if he knows. I shouldnt mention masks ol you know who will be here to give us an update why masks should be worn every minute of the day.

4. NMG26

NMG26

China should pay

tm255, TeaDub, Doc Holliday and 3 others like this.
  5. Out West

Out West Just lack finishing up

Worth saying again. China should pay.

tm255, kiser64, shadowgunner9 and 2 others like this.
  6. jimcorbin

jimcorbin

I thought this was about Chicago’s weekend homicide total.

Doc Holliday likes this.
  7. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday CLM

What does lucky #1,000,000 win?

[​IMG]

Quijibo likes this.
  8. flyover

flyover

I know of 2 older people, one personally that passed from covid. 4 members of my immediate family, 2 nieces are recovering from it, one grand nephew had exposure to it and one grand nephew that had it.

The family members are all recovered from it.

9. Naelbis

Naelbis

STOP PERPETUATING THIS MYTH. How many professionals in the medical field have to explain how death certificates work before you understand that the CDC report isn't saying that only 9210 people died from COVID? Their numbers just mean that only 9210 death certs list ONLY COVID as cause of death while the rest list other factors like pneumonia as well (which COVID causes).

Lots of people are spreading it by not following recommendations, but my guess would be that schools are the primary driver of community spread atm. Kids catch it, spread it to their parents who take it to work, etc. My local school district is barely functional because so many teachers are out due to contact tracing and almost HALF of my children's school is currently on quarantine.

10. Tahmail

Tahmail

And what did I say Naelbis - "the real number that died specifically from the Covid virus". I wasn't referring to cases where it was a contributing cause. I know you have your own "myth" to perpetuate but don't criticize if you don't read clearly. You probably know there is a greater reimbursement rate to hospitals for some Covid deaths. From LIFESITENEWS "The federal CARES Act, the $2-trillion emergency relief package Congress passed in March, increases per-patient Medicaid reimbursements to hospitals by 20% for patients listed with a “principal or secondary diagnosis of COVID-19.” You don't think that could have anything to do with it now do you?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
    tm255 and Quijibo like this.
  11. shadowgunner9

shadowgunner9 This used to be AMERICA........

The number of cases where I work is very quickly climbing. Every day now in the past 3- 4 weeks has had several a day being diagnosed. Virtually zero up till now,; I think the close person to person contact around there is to blame.
    That, and no mask wearing,... but I am not 100% sold on the whole mask preaching, even though our own Gov Evers just extended his golden rule till end of November.....
    Oh well, gotta go sometime- but I want my pension.

12. alnicoG22

alnicoG22

How many died from it?
    How many died with it?

kiser64 likes this.
  13. R.B. Riddick

R.B. Riddick

Sadly, those numbers will continue to grow. God bless!

14. rock_castle

rock_castle Right is right and Left is wrong.

We will never know. Too many political careers are based on lying and inflating the numbers.

kiser64 and Quijibo like this.
  15. George Kaplan

George Kaplan emeritus

16. Bradd D

Bradd D

More air for me.

17. TeaDub

TeaDub

A couple of thoughts from me.

I find it interesting that the several seemingly active ER Doctors that used to post in the Covid section frequently have now abandoned it. Early on, there was a lot of good information flowing from those dealing with it daily.

Secondly, and it was actually brought up by one of those listed above to consider. If you have a chronic condition that is well maintained through treatment and/or medication; add the 'Rona into the mix and you suddenly die. What killed you? Statistics would have given them another 10 years (as an example). Catch the Chinese virus and you're dead in one week. Covid or heart disease?

Lastly, there are far too many posting "C'est la vie". Disgusting.

I haven't abandoned this sub-forum completely. It doesn't draw my attention as it once did. Far too many tools here.

czsmithGT likes this.
  18. IOmm

IOmm ╠╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬ƩȠƩƦƓY╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣ Silver Member

mike from st pe

kiser64 likes this.
  20. paynter2

paynter2 It ain't over Millennium Member

I think that even the CDC says that only 5-6% of Covid deaths are non-comorbidity factored. That means about 10,000 deaths, in America, are due to Covid-19 without other complications. If you are 100lb overweight, have a bad heart, out-of-control diabetes, and are 85 years old then you are in trouble.

IIRC hospitals get $12-13000 reimbursement for each Covid death. If that grossly obese, diabetic, super-senior presents with Covid symptoms and dies. They will be put on the Covid death list so the hospital can get the cash. But that patient was in mortal danger of the common flu as well.

So the 200,000 figure is really a media hoax in an attempt to slam Trump. People used to die from those complications before Covid-19 appeared. How many of those people would have died from their complications anyway? We'll never know.

Hopefully he will point that out at the debate tonight. I really wish Kayleigh Menany could stand in for the Pres. Biden is going to have a rough time tonight. I hope Trump doesn't trip on his tie.