Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to give a general fyi to those that might deal with him.

went back and forth with this guy for a couple weeks, all the while waiting for him to make up his mind on if he was going to sell his barrel to me or not.

finally agreed to do it and on the price. i sent him the funds IMMEDIATELY.

2 days later (today) i get a rejected payment notice and he now supposedly has problems with PP and has decided to not see the deal through at all because "he doesn't owe me anything".

for the record, i also offered to pay him in another manner, to which he declined.

·
Registered
231 Posts
total fabrication... i was selling a COMPLETE glock 27 upper with a lone wolf conversion barrel. this guy begged me for weeks to part out my auction when i said i wanted to keep it whole. i didn't get any offers on the other parts, but since he was persistent i agreed to take his low ball offer. i did infact have an issue with pp in regards to a fleabay auction so i refunded his money within 24 hours. i NEVER offered to accept any other payment method from this member because he's cheap and pushy. i'm not hurting for cash and with an attitude like that he deserves to pay retail. he even had the nerve to call me a "jackass" and several other names when i was polite to him. i'll remain a Christian in my response as he continues to lie on me, and this is just a case of sour grapes.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
far from total fabrication. SEVERAL ppl asked if he'd split up. i was just the first to actually make a solid offer on a price HE suggested, even including PP fees.

yet he insisted on waiting and waiting, then when he finally agreed, backed out shortly after.

i hate welchers, you're so indecisive then you need to just say no until you're 100% sure you're ready to sell.

as for calling him a jackass? you're absolutely bc he acted like a jackass, plain and simple. not only in the way he decided to handle this whole supposedly deal but also with the way he's trying to make me out to look like a jackass with the "begging" this and the "pushy" that.

i've been here 3 yrs and have plenty of great dealings with people, you've been here for less than 2 months and have already welched on a deal. what does that say?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts