close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

-1 for duckslayer79

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by smoke, Jan 19, 2006.

1. smoke

smoke

This has been going on for a couple of months and I've given this guy ample room to make this right. He chooses to ignore me.

He sold me a used set of night sights that were supposed to be an 85% set of Meprolight TruDots. When I got the sights the rear was Mep but the front was some other brand. Besides that, the front was dead.

After much discussion, we agree that he will provide partial refund and I'll keep the sights. Main reason I don't return the sights is that now I don't trust him. I never get the refund and he ignores my numerous PMs.

2. KYglockers

KYglockers A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Man, sorry to hear that smoke, I ve dealt with him once before with no problems, but I guess you never know. Take care, hope all works out. Later-----Steve. BTW, on tha galco holster... was there a screw missing on the adjustment nut??????? I found one random screw for a Galco floating around the shop and dont know where it came from???? just thought Id ask ;Q ;c