Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I completely understand you man. Amanda has problem with communication.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You gave me negative feedback cause usps lost the mo in the mail. I contacted you this morning, sorry I'm not on all day but I have a job. I even offered to resend another if you'd wait till a couple days. And stan I felt our deal went smoot. I even paid out more for overnight shipping so that you'd have it faster. You never complained and even stated you were happy in your post. I gave you a good deal on a conversion that you are now selling for a nice profit. I did delay shipping on the ammo but only cause my ffl would not ship it. I never backed out. I've bought and sold here with no problems and you two couldn't even come to me first to complain. I did pm you back and the mo was lost, I have the serial number to prove it.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Amanda transaction didn't go smooth you and I both know it, you didn't give me any deal - I paid what you asked for + shipping (did I ask you for any price reduction or was I given one? No.). And I didn't get all on time (like 3 weeks). Ammo got to me, 3 days later after almost 3 weeks I paid you.
I never sad you backed out of anything, just stated that you have a problem with communication, which is true.
I am not bashing you here, but let's be honest you do have problem with communicating. That is all I said. I did tell you that too.
I also understand the situation you were in. On that note....good luck to you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts