Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I need your help. For the last 5 days I鈥檝e been trying to find sights that would give me a 1/3 cowitness for the holosun for my Glock 19 mos. I鈥檝e searched but could never find a straight answer. I hope someone here can help. Thank you in advance. Pictures would be 馃憤

Registered
I used Ameriglo GL-411 on my G17 get 5 MOS and they are more of lower 1/4, they just peak over my RMR. the point of this is that I wanted as clear as window as possible and it work great. I don't have that set up any more so can't show pictures, I really like them because great quality and price and there was plenty of window left.

Registered
I found link take look at this and that is how it looks hope it helps.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is a .315 tall front and .394 tall rear that should give you a good reference.
Thanks for your assistance I just order 2 sights in hopes that one of them will provide a 1/3 or 1/4 sighting. I will update this post on Friday when the sights come in.

Registered
You might also check out Night Fision, they just came out with a Co witness specific sight rather than suppressor height for a less cluttered view

1 - 6 of 6 Posts