close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

1/2 Price Ammo and "Stuff" in Dallas

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by JLS, Mar 6, 2006.

1. JLS

JLS

Barber Boats and Sporting Goods is closing its store permantly. Everything they have remaining is 1/2 price. They still have a fair selection of ammunition including Weatherby Factory Ammo. Friday, they had a thousand or so boxes of ammo left. They also have reloading and other hunting items as well as fishing gear. It's well worth the trip.

They are located on Harry Hines about a block north of Northwest Highway on the east side of the street. They're open from 10:30 to 4:30 and plan to clear everything out this week. Since they're closing they are taking CASH ONLY.

They're good people who have been in business a long time. I hate to see them go.

Good Luck, Jim

2. TexasGlock23

TexasGlock23 Salty Collar

Do you have a phone number? I need ammo bad.

3. JLS

JLS

I went back today to pick up some more Weatherby ammo and they still have a good selection. $21 for factory Weatherby is too good to pass up. $13 for 7mm WSM Winchester Ballistic Silvertip wasn't bad either.

TexasGlock23, I found out today the Barber Boats number is not being answered. Jean Barber is in the sporting goods side and her number is 214-478-4811. Also, they close at 4:00...not 4:30.

Jim

4. TexasGlock23

TexasGlock23 Salty Collar