close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

1.03 Venus Solitaire Diamond in Platinum VVS2 color G

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ranger88, Mar 20, 2007.

1. ranger88

ranger88 CLM

This is a ring that I bought for my wife (soon to be ex-wife) this past December. She listed it on Ebay, but never met the reserve so I told her that I would post it here as well. I'm fine with her selling it as we have many financial drains on our resources due to our seperation. So here is her description as copied from her E-bay ad:

My loss is your gain! This gorgeous solitaire diamond ring was purchased for me right before Christmas 2006 by my husband. Unfortunately, we're breaking up and the diamond is ready to be loved by someone else. It is a Certified Venus Diamond from Kristall- purchased at Reeds Jewelers. The diamond was mined and cut in Russia. Kristall is the first and only Russian Diamond Trading Company sightholder. The quality is amazing. It is 1.03 Carat with a Clarity of VVS2 and Color G. There is no fluorescence. It is an 81 facet, 10 sided modified brilliant cut diamond set into a platinum 4 prong solitaire style engagement ring. The diamond is inscribed with the report number and Kristall logo. The brilliance, dispersion, and scintillation are all Maximum. The ring will come with the report in the pictures, as well as a $200 service plan from Reeds Jewelers. Which means that you could drop it down a garbage disposal, take it back to the store and get a brand new ring basically. I had tiny platinum "balls" put inside of the ring to keep it stable on my hand- so that the ring doesn't slide from side to side. I really love them, but they could be easily removed. You can not see them at all when the ring is on, but the second picture gives you an idea of how they are set in the ring. I did my best with the pictures, but they definitely do not show how dazzling this ring is. It's a truly beautiful and classic ring. I will express ship.

The price including express shipping is $6,500.00. We would also be willing to do a FTF transaction at Reed's jewelers (to authenticate the diamond and documentation) or a public place of your choosing with a small break on the price.

All questions can be sent to Jill at jrbroo@yahoo.com or if you prefer, I will assist in the sale and you can e-mail me at artbarandy@yahoo.com. I have had many positive transactions with memmbers of this board and can provide references upon request. I will attach as many pictures as I am able in the next few posts.

Thank you for your time.

Andy

2. ranger88

ranger88 CLM

3. ranger88

ranger88 CLM

4. ranger88

ranger88 CLM

5. ranger88

ranger88 CLM

6. ranger88

ranger88 CLM

Last one. Specific pics on request, but our photograhy skills are limited and do not do jsutice to this beautiful ring. It is dazzling to behold.

7. ranger88

ranger88 CLM

8. ranger88

ranger88 CLM

9. ranger88

ranger88 CLM

Still available. Make an offer.

BTT

10. ranger88

ranger88 CLM

11. ranger88

ranger88 CLM