GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
19,611 Posts
I heard leftist were buying tickets so people that wanted to go, couldn't. What they didn't understand, it's first come first show. The "tickets" are just to gauge interest and get a sense of how many will show up. Who knows if they actually did that, but I'm sure a lot of MAGA will be there.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,724 Posts
There will be a showing of multitudes of patriots in a flipping off the MSM, and the DNC.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,724 Posts
The local news just announced more than 800,000 ticket requests received.That's close to the million mark and to me,that is an immense amount of tickets to see/hear one man. DJT is alive and well in this part of the country.
This is Monday wait until Friday.

·
Native Mainiac
18,705 Posts
Oh how the left want to spin this so badly. Nice to see that the real Americans are still supporting Trump.
They have already tried to spin why President Trump picked Tulsa. This morning on the "news: they went back to 1921 and found some racial lynching in Tulsa....and tried to push that this is why he picked Tulsa...pretty lame, but guess any port in a storm.

·
Banned
2,810 Posts
Yeah, because we all know Trump is so granular in his history that he would go and pull out some random and obscure thing to be the back of his campaign. Even the Left knows he isn't that smart. They keep telling everyone how dumb he is, and they think he can pull that crap?

PUH-LEASE...

·
Registered
11,964 Posts
Trump could advertise a rally here in upstate NY and cuomo would instanly go up in flames.

TRUMP, if you`re listening, please book a spot in upstate NY...
the people of upstate NY would love nothing more than to see cuomo burn.

Preferably the Watkins Glen NY area! The race track would hold a bunch of us!!!

·
Mentally Frozen
24,724 Posts
They have already tried to spin why President Trump picked Tulsa. This morning on the "news: they went back to 1921 and found some racial lynching in Tulsa....and tried to push that this is why he picked Tulsa...pretty lame, but guess any port in a storm.
Everyone knows Trump is the same as the KKK.

·
PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia
9,689 Posts
I just pray for all involved...for safety for all the LEO's tasked with crowd control...it certainly would be a prime opportunity for a few "agitators" to mix in and cause serious problems

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
I want no part of a crowd with the plague still rampant. I think any of these gathering is a bad idea. Social distancing just went out the window. What's wrong with television? Why preach safety steps then violate them a million times? MAGA yes, if there are any survivors.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts