Glock Talk banner
19,521 - 19,540 of 28,112 Posts
Recruit her, but KEEP HER AWAY FROM TAZZ ! He'll demand she get Penthouse training !

uncle

As long as we're looking for imaginary female recruits, any of you guys watch the Peaky Blinders? How would you rank their women? Myself, I think Thomas Shelby is one very lucky gypsy.

No doubt about it, I GOTTA start watching more TV !!!

uncle

Yup, and Tommy ravages them all (and more). He even has a pretty decent looking secretary that he rogers whenever the mood possesses him.

Geesie, you COULD take Superboy for a spin in TARDIS & slow him down to your liking.....
Time travel is a beautiful thing when properly applied !

uncle

Geesie, you COULD take Superboy for a spin in TARDIS & slow him down to your liking.....
Time travel is a beautiful thing when properly applied !

uncle
This gives a whole new perspective to the concept of spread spectrum technology.

NO! That's not what I meant!

Don't go there!

:supergrin: ...... Look it up. Hedy Lamarr and the whole spread spectrum deal.
https://www.npr.org/2011/11/27/142664182/most-beautiful-woman-by-day-inventor-by-night

"She understood that the problem with radio signals was that they could be jammed. But if you could make the signal hop around more or less randomly from radio frequency to radio frequency, then the person at the other end trying to jam the signal won't know where it is," he says. "If they try to jam one particular frequency, it might hit that frequency on one of its hops, but it would only be there for a fraction of a second."

Yes, she was as smart as she was beautiful !
First real application of a random access generator actually. Brilliant. The analog version was the Nazi "Enigma" machine for code.
Sort of the chaos theory in real world applications.

uncle

Reactions: MinervaDoe
I thought, you were proposing the same mechanism be applied to time travel and sex. The way I figure it, you'd only have to move once, and let the spread spectrum technology move your atoms to and fro. Like Betty here.

Reactions: engineer151515
That would work ! Too bad all girls aren't as graceful as good 'ol Betty Boop !!

uncle

r.i.p. Mae Questrel a.k.a. Betty Boop

Happy beer ..... dime gavel - what?

Reactions: engineer151515
Preparation is key to traverse the tick tock of time while warping space to fit the past present and future. Having a good co pilot can and does make a difference! :Sharon:

You'd know .... cuz you are The Shadow

19,521 - 19,540 of 28,112 Posts