Glock Talk banner
16,321 - 16,340 of 28,112 Posts
Speaking of fine cuisine, I hope yu are all aware of the impending holiday and the traditional culinary offerings.

What's she basting that with... Koolwhip? And why am i suddenly thirsty for milk? But i digest...

Sammy! Front center!

What is this i hear about you alledgedly running your own private bounty system and offering payments to Dungeon Peons for heinous violations of 10 Ring laws like attempting to induce sobriety in certain selected 10-Ringers? I mean... like... WHAT??? "INDUCING SOBRIETY" in TEN RINGERS???

That's freaking IMPOSSIBLE!!! Please explain to me WHAT THE HECKLES are you THINKING???

:steamed:

( @ ):yawn:( @ ) Utterly redickulus! ridiculous! ( @ ):yawn:( @ )
Damn I'm Studderin' & doing a double take!

:supergrin:

RABBI.....URGENT.....IMPENDING PENTHOUSE DISASTER.....

Sounds like Tazz is getting delerious. He mentioned the "S" word twice !!!

We need a Dungeon Quorum immedietly ! If not sooner !

uncle

tord you before.....

No see you cat.....you no ask no more......

RABBI.....URGENT.....IMPENDING PENTHOUSE DISASTER.....

Sounds like Tazz is getting delerious. He mentioned the "S" word twice !!!

We need a Dungeon Quorum immedietly ! If not sooner !

uncle
We're on it, Unkle. Be ready to give me cover from Tazz's wrath if my doubletalk ... Whoops! ... I mean, my comprehensive administrative explanation ... is not sufficient to get me out of this one!

( @ ):yawn:( @ ) Utterly redickulus! ridiculous! ( @ ):yawn:( @ )
Damn I'm Studderin' & doing a double take!

:supergrin:
That reminds me.

Spending all that time cleaning out and rebuilding the NS Chiller exchangers, I forgot to mention we are very low stock on filtration media.

Our usual sources have been off . . . . somewhere . . . doing . . . whatever . . . but not here to help out Production.

And . . . . . Christmas / New Years fast approachith.

We need stock, gentlemen. Filtration media stock.

Seein' how were low on filtration media, maybe Her Majesty Geesee could swing TARDIS :ufo:by one of the lowly Venus Secerets galatic shops that don't celebrate the events and retrieve the appropriated amount need to sustain the NS Chiller exchangers production duing the duration and demans of the festivities!:drunk::tequila:

maybe Her Majesty Geesee could swing TARDIS :ufo:by one of the lowly Venus Secerets galatic shops that don't celebrate the events and retrieve the appropriated amount need to sustain the NS Chiller exchangers production duing the duration and demans of the festivities!:drunk::tequila:
Me thinks Her Majesty has abandoned us.

TARDIS is waiting, ready, but hasen't moved since about 2 weeks before the passing of dear Mongo...:crying:

If it were pics of Mongo, folks would be scarred for life ! Even Eric !

Poor Mongo!, he's just a pawn in the game of life!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER-eFnWJB58&feature=player_embedded"]Blazing Saddles mongo - YouTube[/ame]

16,321 - 16,340 of 28,112 Posts