Glock Talk banner
121 - 140 of 28,112 Posts
All your base are belong to us:
That reads suspiciously like the instruction manual for my wifes new stepper I just put together. It has "Built in towel racker". Evidently the instructions were translated from korean to english by someone who speaks only japaneese.
Q

------------------
We are the people our parents warned us about.
10 Ring member #16
"Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
NRA GOA

3. OPERATION OF THE DEVICE WARNING WE MANUFACTURE ONLY THE ATTRACTIVE DESIGNER CASE.THE ACTUAL WORKING CENTRAL PARTS OF THE DEVICE ARE MANUFACTURED IN JAPAN. THE INSTRUCTIONS WERE TRANSLATED BY MRS. SHIRLEY PELTWATER OF ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE, WHO HAS NEVER ACTUALLY BEEN TO JAPAN BUT DOES HAVE MOST OF"SHOGUN" ON TAPE. INSTRUCTIONS For results that can be the finest, it is our advising that NEVER to hold these buttons two times!! Except the battery. Next taking the(something) earth section may cause a large occurrence! However. If this is not a trouble, such rotation is a very maintenance action, as a kindly (something) wirepoint from Drawing B.

--Dave Barry

------------------
Wheelhouse #127
Lucky the Parakeet Memorial Fund Donor
"Thanks for posting your message, ExBoss! We are now sending you back automatically to this topic."

E=01/02/28 18:54:33 UTC 47.15N 122.72W D52.4km 6.8M WA

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

It's BACK....

------------------
10 Ring member #16
NRA GOA

You had to do it didn't you Q-ball.

------------------
"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve nither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin,

Glock 29 10 Ring #28
Glock 19 Niner #1928

-- Q-Ball, you shall pay for this crime! Disturbing the serene repose of the dead is a felony in 32 states!
-- Tamara, please help me out here. My position as Senior 10-Ring Dungeon Resident places the responsibility of determining Q-Ball's punishment on MY shoulders. This has perturbed my ethereal essence of perfection of inertia, which has taken months to perfect. Even Mongo has passed on this one!

------------------
Samurai Rabbi
Big Dawg #69, Senior 10 Ring Dungeon Resident & GDTS, and International Arms Merchant

[This message has not been edited by samurairabbi (10/01/80)]

We're not alone.

------------------

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

Hey G29,
What are you doooiiinnngggg?

------------------
"They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve nither liberty nor safety."
-Benjamin Franklin,

Glock 29 10 Ring #28
Glock 19 Niner #1928

This thread was not dead, there was still a very faint pulse, I just revived it. Hung lactated ringers, little atropine, little epinepherine,,, it's all better now. Just like Johnny Gage and Roy DeSoto.
Q

------------------
10 Ring member #16
NRA GOA

G29, I'm just sittin' here drinkin' an import.

Topic? We don't need no stinking topic.

------------------

Like I said Tazz, strange place you have here!

I'm savin' for a deposit on a G20, although my shrink advised me against buying it. She said it will counter-act with my other meds. I tried to tell her that everyone at the 10 Ring is OK. She told me she is working up a profile on the 10 Ring, she believes she will recieve a Pulitzer Prize. At any rate, I don't think a G20 will have any advers affects with my meds, but still, I not a psychiatrist. It doesn't matter what the voices tell me.

Anyway I loved the iai longslide 10mm I used to have, especially those handloads I crammed full of Blue Dot. No wimpy FBI load here! Damn, I miss that gun! Oh well, live and learn, if your lucky.

So, do you have a number for a less than stable 10 Ringer wanna-be? Or do I have to wait for the gun?

The reason your shrink doesn't want you to get a 10 is because she knows that it will get you off, get her off you, and, get you off the meds! SHE'S LIE'N TO YOU MAN!!!

Tell her to read "The Deep Self" and call me in the morning.

------------------

That's IT... X-frame for the shrink!

Footnote: 9 of 10 APA members prefer the upright model.

[This message has been edited by G33 (edited 03-30-2001).]

Reactions: glockzilla10mm
121 - 140 of 28,112 Posts