Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
21 - 40 of 27995 Posts

·
Shiny Member
1,655 Posts
Just checked with the Naval Observatory and all I can say is "Wrong, wrong, wrong." Aside from that, there is an outfit called L & G Weaponry that makes a golfball firing attachment for your AR. 500 yards from the white tees if you use a blank cartridge. Big Fun!!!!! (don't let your dumbass buddies see what happens if you shoot at a tree, it's bad luck.) Makes your short game a lot more interesting than usual.

------------------
Happiness is a warm 10.

Reactions: glockzilla10mm

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
well, right now I think Naval Observatory personnel are helping a certain vice-president pack. <A HREF="http://glocktalk.com/docs/gtubb/Forum22/HTML/000861.html">he's going home.</A>

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ok I got more on the Bigfoot story. Two hikers were hiking up Mount Baker When suddenly they heard this noise. They described it as mmmmmmmm Go figure. They said it had a bad smell and was hiding among the trees watching their every move. The hikers pretended they didn't see it. Hiking a little quicker The one hiker decided to pull out his Glock 29. Not that he would shoot it in any way unless attacked. Any ways The Hikers continued down the trail Stopping at a creek. Some how the Creature got ahead of them. Stunned they hid behind a rock. The creature grabbed a fish out of the icy water looked up at them let out a loud scream. It then repeatedly slapped the fish against a tree. Like it was pissed off or something. After that it took off. The hikers never saw the creature again.

·
Dungeon Schmuck
5,892 Posts
Conspiracy theories:
- "racecar" spelled backwards is "racecar"
- Nobody named Smith has ever run in any Indy 500.
I apologize for making two consecutive posts on a thread; this places me in violation of the Code for Caliber Repartee. I think the dungeon drugs are subverting my brain. Fortunately, I am still able to keep multiple sets of books for the 10-Ring facilities.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Number 9, number 9, number 9, number 9...

------------------
Your first and best weapon or tool is always your mind.

Reality always takes precedence.

The only thing that should come between you, and any gun... is comfort. Get Agrip!

·
Immoderate
141 Posts
Paul is dead.

I am the Walrus.

Koo-koo-ka-choo.

------------------
Tamara's House of Weapons: If we can't kill it, it's immortal.
10 Ring #2910, Wheelhouse #6254455, Top Guns *.357sig* club, Big Dawg #447
MOLON LABE!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Natives call him Squach Snatch. Ummm you know Bigfoot. This subject got me freaked out!!! Can't leave room Fear I can see Mount Baker from window poor hikers! Fish! Run Run arrrrrggggg let me out of here!!

Ok Bye......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Uhhh... I seem to have been sucked into a non-existent thread in the space-time continuum.

Auntie Em!?!?

------------------
'You mess with her, you'll see a man get mean.' -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

Proud NRA Member
Big Dawg #678.
G36
G21

21 - 40 of 27995 Posts