Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
27941 - 27960 of 28017 Posts

·
Registered
19,868 Posts
The only thing that I know of as a use for the mash after fermentation is feed for the pigs.....
That seems like a worthy cause. Today's happy pig is tomorrows pork butt feast.

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
Just like the cattle in Japan that become Kobe beef. They're massaged on a regular basis, and are truly contented right up to the instant of slaughter :)
And they never know what hit them !

·
Registered
19,868 Posts
I read an article where a team of Japanese researchers is trying to make N' Sweat Lager out of seaweed. Think it will work?

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
Given the physiology of average Japanese girls, they will NEVER have enough filter material unless they import the Swedish Bikini Team.
In which case WE WIN, as they already work / donate for us ! ;) and they(the Japanese) would have to admit to the IMPORTED content !

·
Registered
14,556 Posts
Best July 4th wishes guys.
Plenty of everything on tap

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
Back at Ya !

So far, all digits are still intact here. ;)

And nothing explosive on tap........unless I have an adverse reaction to the Daughter-in-Laws baked beans ! ! ! ! :)

·
Registered
19,868 Posts
🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
✅ Got the flag out.
✅ Cleaning the BBQ
✅ Fridge is stocked with cold liquids.

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
Flag is ALWAYS out....solar lighting & a Nylon weather resistant Flag see to that ;) !
Weber is in perpetual state of "standby" so it's set
Fresh batch of ice tea, surrounded by sundry other choices.

Yep, checklist is complete :)

Uncle & Auntie

·
Registered
19,868 Posts

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
For that, we THANK YOU George !

Reactions: engineer151515

·
Registered
19,868 Posts

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
that's about how I feel today....got laryngitus, didn't go to shop, ache all day & coughing up Technicolor phlem from the lungs.
Taking meds & will be in bed within the 1/2 hr. :(

·
Ret. Fireman
4,603 Posts
Just waving my hand and saying hello!

Reactions: UH Go Bows

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
Hi Gentlemen, good to see you both ! Hope everybody is staying healthy....

FWIW, I feel like the image posted by Shadow :( I've had layrengitus for the last 2-3 days, finally breaking up.
Was coughing so much last night my whole body aches, and with my regular meds & a decongestant, my mouth tastes like I'm chewing Styrofoam !

Still coughing, and the phlegm that's coming up is in Technicolor ;)

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
AND, I wasted a beautiful day by not getting the lawn mowed :(

My body just don't like pain anymore....

·
Ret. Fireman
4,603 Posts
Well, hope you can continue to get better...Take good care.
There are areas I can not cut because all the rain here. Had a slight drying period so I did managed to finish cutting my mom's place without rutting things up too bad. The pipe line behind my place has gotten away from me cutting it...its holding too much water. Hopefully the weather will dry up soon!
I did get to plant my shallots yesterday! Transplanted some parsley in another area.

Reactions: MinervaDoe

·
Registered
10,941 Posts
Our rain has quit for a while, should be another week before we see another storm system.
Game plan WAS to mow the back yard today, having gotten the front done yesterday, but I just ran out of steam :(
Zero-Turn is just waiting for me ! Feeling a bit better tonight, should be O.K. by morning with a good nights sleep.

·
Ret. Fireman
4,603 Posts
Glad you're doing better. Speaking of steam it was hot today!
Cut my front yard today. Also did a blade swap on my zero turn today and greased and oiled a few things...hoping to cut my mom's place tomorrow!

27941 - 27960 of 28017 Posts