GlockTalk Forum banner

27061 - 27080 of 27870 Posts

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
Or like being admonished by a Southern Lady:
"Well isn't that just special". (with it pronounced spaeciale, with a distinct southern 'twang')

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
Yes, one avoids the "Daily Special" like the plague. Or you could end up with the plague !
Or at minimum ptomaine.

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
Usually, ptomaine is served as a side....:fred::eat:

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
Isn't that what they call french fries smothered in gravy in Canadiadia ?

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
if all else fails, we can cut it down to 18 1/2", keeping him legal !

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
That is wrong in so many ways....

may as well put ketsup on hot dogs !

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
You REALLY want us to be the laughing stock of the gun world, don't you ?:headscratch::dunno::headscratch: !

We would need a candidate that people could look up to. At 5' 9" that rather rules me out.
Unless we could rent a really tall guy for photo-ops.... Who's the actor that's now portraying Chewbacca, since Peter Mayhew passed away ? To look anything like me, we need the costume also.

That's one place that Harry & I dis-agree....Ketchup, raw onions & sport peppers:eat:but no mus-turd, no pickle relish and they have to be Hebrew National all beef 'dogs !

·
Registered
19,138 Posts
My wife just communicated through a couple of walls with me about a complicated online order she was doing. I said, 'I don't understand you," and a couple of minutes later when I was finally in the same room with her, I clearly stated, "Tell me about the rabbits George." She wasn't ordering rabbits or anything rabbit related. She merely grunted back at me.
I've clearly done my husbandly duties here, right?

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
Sounds about right, yes. :dunno:
At least from a "guy" standpoint anyhow.:fred:

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
We spent most of the day with the kids, as it's grandaughter Samantha's birthday. We got home, had a nice package of ribs thawed out, so I told Auntie to fire up the oven & I'd get things going.
She made a side, I went out & fired up the gas Weber. After a good pre-heat, I grilled the ribs for about 3-4 minutes/side, got a nice smoky char on them. Brought them in & tossed in the oven,(about 25 min total), about 2 min. before they were done, I slopped BBQ sauce on them(this was a lazy night, store-bought sauce too) and let them sit for about 5 min.
Really tasty, not near as much work this, and ate good. Enough left over for dinner tomorrow, had a great b'day with the kids and not much work. Works for me !
Even I get lazy cooking once in a while.:dunno:

·
Registered
19,138 Posts
After a good pre-heat, I grilled the ribs for about 3-4 minutes/side, got a nice smoky char on them. Brought them in & tossed in the oven,(about 25 min total), about 2 min.
My landlord in S.D. liked to pressure cook them and then trot them across the BBQ grill.
I slopped BBQ sauce on them(this was a lazy night, store-bought sauce too) and let them sit for about 5 min.
Nothing wrong with opening a bottle.
Even I get lazy cooking once in a while.
:countingsheep: I'm getting lazy right now. :countingsheep:

27061 - 27080 of 27870 Posts