GlockTalk Forum banner

26841 - 26860 of 27394 Posts

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
I think that should be avoided at ALL costs, unless we're scheduled for a USDA audit.
Then we tell them it's a culture medium :cheers::cheers::cheers: We're cultured, right ?

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
Zounds about right....flush the tank once every 50 years, if it needs it or not !

Like the olde nursery rhyme...Peas, porridge hot, peas porridge cold, peas, porridge in the pot NINE days olde....:eat:

Sounds like a recipe for ptomaine soup if I ever heard one:fred:

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
Might work. But, being an Intern, he might try to clone it !
That's something I've thought about with MY chili. But, once it hits critical mass, it's self simmering.
I've never even been able to keep a batch around long enough to determine it's half-life. Everybody keeps eating it before the experiments are done :( And some folks have been known to come back for seconds:alex:

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
Guilty as charged....
I've been known to eat enough of my own chili, and Aunties onion bread, that I waddled away from the table, still wanting MORE !
Rather like a kid with a bag full of GOOD chocolate candy on Halloween !
This is also the reason that we buy sweet corn only 4 ears at a time. The urge to make & eat far, far more is strong in this one....

Just saw RBG of the Supreme's passed away. :dancing:A notable jurist, and I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: engineer151515

·
Registered
18,739 Posts
Rather like a kid with a bag full of GOOD chocolate candy on Halloween !
I had a dream just before I woke up about candy bars; never a good omen.
This is also the reason that we buy sweet corn only 4 ears at a time.
YUP, it seems like a body could put away more corn than that in one sitting.
I waddled away from the table, still wanting MORE !
I matched that at last nights Rosh Hashanah feast. At least I didn't have a second helping of cake. :eat: Now, for my moment of weakness, I have to spend an extra thirty minutes on the exercise bike today. Movie time. :dancingbanana:

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
Just a quick question ??
Could the death of RBG on Rosh Hashana be considered a good omen from the Lord ?

She WAS a big pusher of the idea of killing the innocent unborn....

just asking...

ps: to be sure, make it 45 minutes

·
Registered
18,739 Posts
She WAS a big pusher of the idea of killing the innocent unborn....
everybody's always looking for a sign
... just sayin' ....
Monotheism - When you've got to find one person to blame. It might as well be a supreme one.
I just thought that people don't live very long. Kind of a bummer when you think about it. Work hard ,Get old, and Croak; it sucks for all of us.

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
At least she got REAL old before she croaked....
Something comes to mind about only the good die young ?
(at that rate, 135:fred:150 ought to be a gimmie for me)

Seems they have the right idea on Ork. Born very, very old, get younger & go out happy as a SQUIRT !

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
My thoughts on rioters......no matter how violent the protestor is, a single, center-mass shot should do the trick.:50cal:
If our house is approached by those intent on looting or destroying, the 1st target will be the lit wick on a Molotov Cocktail. It will read like a children's book :
See Rioter :mad:
See Rioter burn :steamed:
Burn Rioter, Burn :burn:

Self-immolation was a tool of Buddhist Monks in 'Nam. I consider that it would be giving the rioters a true, religious experience ;)

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
An interesting concept.....paid for with our tax dollars, but I'll bet they won't let me borrow the damn thing !

What a way to save on buying Halloween candy !:elephant:

·
Registered
18,739 Posts
Halloween out in your neck of the woods?
What is the mean distance between houses?

The last time I did the place up for Halloween, my son was about five. I took this doghouse we had for our cat and set it prominently in the driveway, partially obscured by a fog machine. I put some huge five inch blinking eyes inside the house. This one little girl was obviously focused in fear on the doghouse and asked me, "What kind of animal is that in the doghouse?" I figured I was done scaring little kids. So now, we go dark most Halloweens. :honkie:

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
Not sure what's going to happen, but we now have a few kids in the neighborhood that are about the right age, so I'm hoping for a few this year.
I haven't bought the 6' diameter R/C Tarantula yet thou. Those are KOOL ! And Home Depot has a really neat 12' high DRAGON that puffs smoke thru his nose ;)

I have friends that do up their houses:alex:more for the adults than for the kids !

·
Registered
10,609 Posts
Gotta add, I have an easy time for a fog machine, a couple of hunks of dry ice in the frog pond works well, and it's right next to the front sidewalk.....

·
Registered
18,739 Posts
Home Depot has a really neat 12' high DRAGON that puffs smoke thru his nose
You are into it. Sounds like it is in the budget then.
I haven't bought the 6' diameter R/C Tarantula yet thou.
Decisions, decisions.
I have an easy time for a fog machine, a couple of hunks of dry ice in the frog pond works well, and it's right next to the front sidewalk.....
And you can use it to freeze the warts off of any witches that you run into.

26841 - 26860 of 27394 Posts