GlockTalk Forum banner

26781 - 26800 of 27863 Posts

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
If it can ever be found.... There's so many hiding places in TARDIS, we might eventually find Judge Krater AND Jimmy Hoffa if we look in the right spot.

and remember: artificial intelligence beats genuine STUPIDITY any day !

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
any place it will fit, to quote Curley "COITENLEY"!

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
If he did, it was in a sarcastic tone because somebody screwed up, like "Thanks, you KNUCKLEHEAD" followed by an eye poke or a solid rap on the forehead.(or both, in rapid sequence)

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
Actually, I think it comes out "woopb woopb woopb" if youdo it phoneticly (why isn't THAT spelled "foneticly" ??

as far as today went, :drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning: about sums it up :(

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
Wish I could send this crap your way, it would help control the fires & clean some of the crap out of your air. And I could go out & mow......it needs it again !

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
I don't think my "burn pile" would even light off right now. Or it would require some form of liquid accelerant & a couple of road flares. My Koi are hoping for drier weather !
Would a tropical rain forest burn ?
We've got so much moisture, I'm getting moss on MY north side !

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
Take a hella fan to get the venturi started, but once it's pulling well, it might be self-powering.
Then we sit back with a couple of :drink:"N"Sweat:drink: Lager:drink: & wait:drink: ;)

·
Mostly Metric
212 Posts
Just popping in to say, "Howdy". I've been missing the dungeon...

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Just popping in to say, "Howdy". I've been missing the dungeon...
And you've been missed. :headscratch: Get you cat of nine tails and a cooler full of brewskis and head on over. You can help Uncle find the Tardis
Take a hella fan to get the venturi started, but once it's pulling well, it might be self-powering.
Then we sit back with a couple of :drink:"N"Sweat:drink: Lager:drink: & wait:drink: ;)
I figure once we get the dry adiabatic cooling and heating under our control, it'll be like balancing the fuel load in an old Jaguar. Yeah, that's the ticket: just like that.

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
Welcome Back ! Agreed, grab your devices, come on over & help discipline the new Interns.

"Balancing the fuel load in an old Jaguar".....somewhat akin to herding cats !

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
Controlling the weather is a pre-requisite to keep an old Jaguar running...
Remember, a Brit would rather tinker with his car than drive it, British cars don't run in dampness, Britain is SURROUNDED by water, hence all the tinkering to try and get them to run.
A wet circle if you will. The only reason that a Rolls runs in wet weather just might have something to do with the A-C Delco electrics running the Bosch injection. :dunno:

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
Jaguar is the only car whose manual stipulates dry-cleaning instead of washing.....:cheers:

26781 - 26800 of 27863 Posts