Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
ma I enoz pleh!!!! kcolg 02!! bzzzzzz Come in " Ok that is better. Like I was saying. maybe this is a message from the other dimension where the 10mm reigns supreme. Hello We hear you and agree 10mm or go home!! Holy crap there are black helicopters out side! Im out of herrr.....

·
Registered
46 Posts
This post kind of fits in with that show Twin Peaks remember that one? Funny it should happen in the 10 ring. Since the FBI character in the show packed a 1006. Since we are in a paranormal room. The radio just announced a big foot sighting by some backpackers? What's up with that? Don't you think a bare footed primate would get cold feet in the snow? Ill get back to you with more details.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ok I got more on the Bigfoot story. Two hikers were hiking up Mount Baker When suddenly they heard this noise. They described it as mmmmmmmm Go figure. They said it had a bad smell and was hiding among the trees watching their every move. The hikers pretended they didn't see it. Hiking a little quicker The one hiker decided to pull out his Glock 29. Not that he would shoot it in any way unless attacked. Any ways The Hikers continued down the trail Stopping at a creek. Some how the Creature got ahead of them. Stunned they hid behind a rock. The creature grabbed a fish out of the icy water looked up at them let out a loud scream. It then repeatedly slapped the fish against a tree. Like it was pissed off or something. After that it took off. The hikers never saw the creature again.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Natives call him Squach Snatch. Ummm you know Bigfoot. This subject got me freaked out!!! Can't leave room Fear I can see Mount Baker from window poor hikers! Fish! Run Run arrrrrggggg let me out of here!!

Ok Bye......

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey what is that written on the wall?

You have entered the lair of the AAAAAaaaaaa!!!!!!! What is it? No no you must be reading it wrong. YOu have entered the lair of the Arrrrrrggggaaaaa!!

Monty python.

·
Registered
46 Posts
To be honest I was hoping some one would make something up. The riddle of steel was from Conan. It was something like "Crush your enemies see them drawn before you and that is as far as I remember. Now the riddle of Glock well that's up to the creative Glockers.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Holy ffffff!!!! Remember how I was making fun of the Big Foot dude? Well some logger told us a story about how this Hunter saw a Rock come flying out of the woods and hit a deer in the head. The Creature then rushed out and packed the deer on its back and took off in the woods. I had to laugh. So if you see any sub sonic rocks flying out of the bush, Run! Hey I made light of this topic but some folks really take it serious. I wonder if prefers a type and weight of rock.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ok Troops listen up!! This is the situation with this vortex Professor Skevlar created. While experimenting with Third Energy. The timing of the experiement was off by 000.0006 nanoseconds. Thus creating this Time Vortex. This Post which in fact stands in a diffrent time. Is in a loop cycle. The only way to stop the cycle is to Overload the Third Energy Source. Remember that third Energy is a new experimental source of clean energy that is created by controling the flow of Ions by Ioniizing the constitution of the air. Then you can Resulant electron movement as energy. But by being out those Nanoseconds The stabilizer and initalizer in security level A room have created the Vortex. So now we have pocket in time where Creatures from the past can move freely into our time. So in fact we are occuping time. I have the access code to the main frame computer and found out why this happened in the 10 Ring. Our group of scientist are just to damn smart for the rest of the pact. So fellow 10 Ringers prepare yourself for this loop will continue. we have to be careful for at any time the Vortex can shoot a xenomorph into our time. Thus you better load the 10mm to full power. I have the Draft plans for the initalizer and stabilizer. Once I figure out the design access code I will try to over load the third energy source and put this to an end. Remember this was all caused by a breach in security. This is a level 10 breach. Set a firewalls up. Prepare for the unexpected.

End of Transmission........

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ok Troops listen up!! This is the situation with this vortex Professor Skevlar created. While experimenting with Third Energy. The timing of the experiment was off by 000.0006 nanoseconds. Thus creating this Time Vortex. This Post which in fact stands in a diffrent time. Is in a loop cycle. The only way to stop the cycle is to Overload the Third Energy Source. Remember that third Energy is a new experimental source of clean energy that is created by controling the flow of Ions by Ioniizing the constitution of the air. Then you can Resulant Electron movement as energy. But by being out those Nanoseconds The stabilizer and initalizer in security level A room have created the Vortex. So now we have pocket in time where Creatures from the past can move freely into our time. So in fact we are occuping time. I have the access code to the main frame computer and found out why this happened in the 10 Ring. Our group of scientist are just to damn smart for the rest of the pact. So fellow 10 Ringers prepare yourself for this loop will continue. we have to be careful for at any time the Vortex can shoot a Xenomorph into our time. Thus you better load the 10mm to full power. I have the Draft plans for the initalizer and stabilizer. Once I figure out the design access code I will try to over load the third energy source and put this to an end. Remember this was all caused by a breech in security. This is a level 10 breech. Set all firewalls up. Prepare for the unexpected.

End of Transmission........

·
Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by MakeMineA10mm:
You'll shoot your eye out.................
That reminds me. About ten years ago one of my buddies had a pistol grip shotgun. He loaded a 3 inch mag slug and aimed it up in a tree trying to knock this branch down. So he pulled the trigger and wham ate the grip.
Well we spent the next few hours looking for teeth. And it was one month from Grad.
Too funny!! ummm well not really.
no no it was funny! yes haha laughter. We think back and even he laughs with his fake teeth.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey remember the vortex? don't drag the apes into this Remember the Planet of the Apes? Bad enough we have Gigantopithacus running around in the North West. Why didnt the humans poison the banana supply room. That would have finished the first movie and we would not have had to endure the sequals.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Waiting for this real hot girl to call me. Man I don't think she is going to call. I am still waiting. What should i do call her? Man I'd like to but I don't want to her to think I'm well you know. this is crap!! I stress time for some cava cava

·
Registered
46 Posts
Maybe we should send this post to China They might think it's some secert message post and "skevlar" is some sort of new proto type weapon.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts