close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

06 Suzuki SV1000S, WA State $7250 with extras!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by MStarmer, May 10, 2007.

1. MStarmer

MStarmer In Jail...

2006 SV1000S For Sale (SILVER) $7250

5400 commuting miles (could be more when you read this, I ride every day).

(1) Adult owner (38yrs old), bought new 4/5/06 and have CLEAR TITLE in my possession and was just tabbed.

Bike is mechanically stock with the following accessories;

Heli-Bars (have stock bars too)
    Fenda Extenda
    Chewy's Mirror Extenders
    Givi Touring Windscreen (have stock screen too)
    Moto-Sliders / Spools
    Sukuki Carbon Fiber Triple/Tank/Gas Cap Cover
    Speed Bleeders (4) including clutch (makes brake bleeding/flushing a breeze!)
    NGK CR8EIX Iridium plugs (should last lifetime of bike)
    Green Light Trigger

Bike has been meticulously maintained; (Usually Rotella-T 5w-40 synthetic or Amsoil, stock Suzuki filters)

5/04/06 613miles 600mile service
    6/10/06 1475miles Oil/Filter
    9/12/06 4075miles Oil/Filter
    4/21/07 4962miles TB Sync/EIX Plugs
    4/23/07 5005miles Oil/Filter

Bike was primarily used as a commuter back and forth to work and fun on days off. NO TRACK DAYS, and has never seen the ground on any kind of "Tip over". Bike is garaged at home AND at work, stored on a Battery Tender and Pitbull stand for any long term off season time. Bike is mint and I love it but a ruptured disc in my back forces sale. It pains me to sell it and ride it... I'm too old and fat to be hunched over for long periods of time (hence the Heli-bars) but I've come to the conclusion I need something more upright. I love the Sukuki V-twin and most likely will end up moving to a V-Strom after I sell this one. Dont overlook the SV1000S as a best value sportbike. It shares suspension components with the GSXR-600 and is fully adjustable. Most people could never ride ANY of these bikes to their full potential so save yourself $5K over a new GSXR with lower maint and cost of the twin. 15K valve adjustment intervals (only 2 cylinders) and only (2) TB's to synch. Can't get much better or easier. All pictures were taken today 5/10/07 and any picture can be taken and e-mailed to you at your request.

Thanks,
    Please contact me via e-mail mstarmer@comcast.net

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. MStarmer

MStarmer In Jail...

Bump, still avail.