Registered
74,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Biden is lost.

Reactions: B C

·
Southern Backwater Mafia & President-Elect
6,271 Posts

It will be fun to watch democrats burn with Bidens ship or jump over the side at the last minute

·
INFIDEL
10,285 Posts
biden wont win with legitimate votes, it's the ballots found in the back storage rooms that show up days later which will enable dems to try to elect biden through the courts that you have to worry about.....

america does not want a senile president who is only a puppet of the dnc

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
biden wont win with legitimate votes, it's the ballots found in the back storage rooms that show up days later which will enable dems to try to elect biden through the courts that you have to worry about.....

I just hope Trump manages such a massive victory in key states that even that plan becomes unfeasible.

But I doubt it, I have family who will still vote for a senile man who can't even get through a whole sentence half the time (even with a teleprompter) because TDS.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
I live in southern PA, and in my neighborhood Trump signs outnumber Biden signs by about 7 to 1.
Probbaly 10:1 at least in my area, the only lib sign I've seen in my neighborhood is for state assembly, no Biden sign next to it at least.

I've thought about putting some Trump signs up (and make sure to have them in some pics of my kids playing just to piss off my MIL) but I live across the street from a public boat dock and I know some jerk from Madison or Chicago will probably mess with it.

Then I'd have to clean lib bits from my dog's teeth, and it'll be a whole thing.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Traveled about 250 Miles last weekend visiting my aunt in northern MN. Lots of trump signs, did not see a single sign for Biden.

unfortunately, in MN it’s the two or three big city areas that end up making the difference, and they are all bat **** crazy.

Reactions: B C

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Biden will lose on low turnout alone. They won't be able to create enough fraudulent votes to make up for it.

I've seen more Trump signs than Biden signs and usually dem signs far outnumber repubs around here.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Traveled about 250 Miles last weekend visiting my aunt in northern MN. Lots of trump signs, did not see a single sign for Biden.

unfortunately, in MN it’s the two or three big city areas that end up making the difference, and they are all bat **** crazy.
Though, it does seem some of the support in the twin cities has flagged a bit after they let BLM burn down Minneapolis.

At least from some of the stuff I've read and heard on various talkshows.

·
I'm your huckleberry....
17,491 Posts

America also doesn't want cheating in an election. (Well, most of 'em I'd hope...) Some is to be expected. But cheating on this scale gets to a whole new level!!!

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
I see a lot of Biden signs usually with a ton of school-board signs. Almost as if public schools were a branch of the DNC.

·
Registered
10,533 Posts
Very few Biden signs around here.

I sure hope you guys are right. There's no other country in the world left to go to, if Biden is elected. We're toast.

It's hard to comprehend how anyone could vote for him. But I know a few people who will. I know a lot more who will vote for Trump.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I live in southern PA, and in my neighborhood Trump signs outnumber Biden signs by about 7 to 1.
And there would be many more Trump signs but many Trump supporters are afraid to display a Trump sign fearing that a democRAT(s) will vandalize their property. You know how disrespectful they are regarding other people's property. There are a LOT of silent Trump supporters out there. And we will find out just how many on Nov. 3.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Dems would vote for Bozo The Clown if he were their nominee.

Reactions: Caver 60

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Not only do I want Trump to win, but I want the Senate and House..so that Trump can appoint SCOTUS justices and other federal judge posts.

Also, Mr. Trump if you are reading this...please, look at lawyers and judges from law schools other than the Ivy Leagues..so far most of them haven't been particularly conservative. There are lot's of great Southern, Midwestern, and Western law schools.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts