‘Lifelong Democrat’ to Breitbart News: I’m Voting for Trump

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jul 13, 2020.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

" ‘Lifelong Democrat’ to Breitbart News: I’m Voting for Trump

Martin, a self-described “lifelong Democrat” and caller to SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Sunday from Deschutes County, Oregon, told host Joel Pollak he would be voting for President Donald Trump given his fear of America becoming unrecognizable.

“I’m a lifetime Democrat,” began Martin. “I even voted for Hillary Clinton. I hated Trump at the beginning, but now ever since the Brett Kavanaugh hearings and all that stuff, I made a complete change, and I never thought that I would.”

Martin continued, “And now I’m surrounded by a country that I don’t really recognize anymore, and it kind of scares me. But I just think that … there’s probably a new normal now in America, where you don’t necessarily have to vote Republican or Democrat. I think that it’s good to vote [for] Republicans in the next election — for the president — and it’s okay to go back to being a Democrat later if you want to.”

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020/07/12/lifelong-democrat-bbn-voting-trump/ "

BoBo522 and El Pistolero like this.
  2. jmaj

jmaj

Back in March 2016, before the Michigan primary, I was at the gym (planet fitness, a blue collar average guy kind of place) and heard the following "I'm a Democrat but I'm voting for Trump."
    Huh, who is this Trump guy and maybe I should listen to some of his speeches. The rest is history as they say.

DonGlock26, NMG26 and El Pistolero like this.

3. rangerhgm

rangerhgm NRA Member

I hope there's a lot more of them out there.

DonGlock26 and El Pistolero like this.
  4. rock_castle

rock_castle Proud Nationalist who loves his country

This is no longer your father's Democrat party. It took a very hard left turn and left you behind.

5. El Pistolero

El Pistolero bene vivere Silver Member

7,850 ft up in the New Mexico Rocky Mountains
  6. Tuner Sandwich

Tuner Sandwich

All it takes is a few ten thousand people in the right locations to feel the same way.

There are more out there than the MSM want us to know. It's basically an underground movement due to fear of being ostracized by friends, family and employer.

7. Schrag4

Schrag4

My wife’s grandmother told us in 2016 that she had always voted Democrat but was voting for Trump. Progressive Leftism is a fire that Democrats lost control of years ago, and it’s burning their party down.

DonGlock26 and jeanderson like this.
  8. Intolerant

Intolerant

Now take into consideration, there are those "republican" voters who now hate trump, and say they wont vote for him again. That`s even been displayed right here in GT.

EDIT:
    Let me be clear, i`m a vote for the republican party. You dont have to like trump to vote for him, but its clear where the democRATS want to take this country. I just happen to dislike the democRAT party a whole lot more than the republican party. I dont like elitist`s who make laws against us, or take things away from us. BOTH party`s have done, just that.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  9. rock_castle

rock_castle Proud Nationalist who loves his country

The handful of people here who claim they voted for Trump in 2016 and say they won't vote for him in 2020 didn't really vote for him the first time.

DonGlock26, jr24 and Intolerant like this.
  10. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

Only 80,000 votes took trump to win in swing states!
    He is his worst enemy from here to Election Day.
    :)

11. Intolerant

Intolerant

We dont have the real proof of those facts, but it dosent mean i dont believe you. I think there are alot of people in GT that are full of s__t and just like stirring up trouble. I`ve never seen so many trolls in GT as i have seen of lately. I`m a trump vote, and i know you are too. We have a job to do in november, defeat the communistic leftest marxist party. That means i have to vote for trump, even if i dont like the guy as a person. Our country is important to us, even if we have to hold our noses to vote.

jcm3 and rock_castle like this.
  12. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

The Democrats have overplayed their hand. Between “defund the police”, the tearing down of every statue, and the destruction of our history, everyday Americans have had enough.

Intolerant, jcm3, DonGlock26 and 2 others like this.
  13. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

This.

rock_castle and Intolerant like this.