‘Buyer’s remorse’ in play after ‘can you change your vote’ surges in searched terms (video)

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by hogship, Oct 25, 2020.

1. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Morons think they can change their vote.

2. GlockPride

GlockPride M&P

Recanted

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020

3. inthefrey

inthefrey Moved on...

I may have posed this question last week when the laptop story broke. "....Vote early! So you can't change your mind once they publish all the S*** that's on that laptop...'

railfancwb likes this.
  4. JohnnyE

JohnnyE

When I was growing up in Cook County, Illinois, if you voted absentee (effectively early mail-in voting) you still had the right to show up at the polls on election day and vote in person. When mail-in absentee envelopes were being processed starting on election night, if precinct records showed that you voted in person, your mail-in ballot would not be opened or counted.

You were not open to an accusation of trying to vote twice. Your election day, in person vote took precedence to your mail-in ballot.

railfancwb and Doc McGlock like this.
  5. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn

Unpack that thought process for me.

Bohucka likes this.
  6. GlockPride

GlockPride M&P

Sure, of course. It has to do with your allegations that this is all from 2016, and not applicable in 2020. Basically, I took it to mean from your standpoint that “it’s a nothing burger”. So, I translated that to mean support or defense of ol’ Joe. If I mistook it, I will gladly recant or delete.

7. BlueBayShepherd

BlueBayShepherd

This.

And allowing people to change their vote once they have already voted is ludicrous.

An opportunity for enormous voter fraud by whoever is counting the votes.

8. Kentucky fan

Kentucky fan

As much as I want to laugh this was the democrats exact plan. They knew the morons out there would actually buy the coronavirus nonsense and vote early so uncle Joe could fix it. However there was only so long they could hide him before he would have to speak without a teleprompter and after that it would be over. Unfortunately their plan worked to a t so now we need big time turnout on election day to fix the mess the uninformed masses put us in.

ExecutiveWill likes this.
  9. railfancwb

railfancwb

As the franchise has been broadened the average quality of voters has declined. When people were required to “have skin in the game” by owning real estate and/or being a net taxpayer they paid more attention.

Upgrayedd likes this.
  10. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

Two words: Presidential Race. A race has a defined start and a finish line. Early voting is Bovine Excrement.

11. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn

Uh, no. I was saying that I would be pointing out to everyone as I posted it that there are only stories and articles about how to change your vote from 2016. There are none that I found from 2020. I may have missed them but a basic google search for "how to change my vote" brought up 2016 results. Read my post again in context.