‘Borat’ Director encouraged far-left agitators to arm themselves for “war.”

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Jul 22, 2019.

1. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

It’s never going to get to the point of a stand up fight. The whole “standing your ground” vs running away thing won’t figure into it at all.

It’s going to be gradual, every increasing levels of violence and chaos, eventually reaching the point of armed ambushes. Any given incident will be over before fight or flight ever figures into it.

Stop thinking “civil war” and start thinking terrorists, bombings, and drive by shootings. That’s what we’re in for.

Willard, BigBluefish, R_P_K_ and 4 others like this.
  2. GcB

GcB Can't type, don't spell, what's grammar.

Exactly, this talk of grab your guns, ammo and a gas mask and meet yonder patriots on the town common to repel antifa sounds well as kookie as Bernie Sanders the pro 2A liberty candidate.

TheDreadnought likes this.

3. B C

B C

This gets you suspended from Twitter. Calling to arm yourself for war against Conservatives doesn't.

5xyh9m0abzb31.png

ExecutiveWill likes this.
  4. Deltic

Deltic

There are way too many variables to make detailed predictions. Who has the most charismatic leaders? What do all of the National guard units do? Can the leftist control communications? My crystal ball has a crack in it so I don't know. Spending a few hundred or a few thousand dollars preparing for several types of bad events seems like cheap insurance to me. YMMV

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    tuica likes this.
  5. tuica

tuica

That’s good, Peng. Took a second look to get your “point.” They’re facing in the wrong direction.

peng likes this.
  6. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

First, I always love these Hollywood types that call for violence, but you will Never see him on the front-lines toting an AR...a note to Mr. Charles: Want some street cred bro?....then get your rich butt out on the street and lead the revolution...not gonna happen...
    Second...I pray the predictions (on both sides) never happen, but it is plain to see we are heading that way...I grieve for our younger generation....it seems the US only enjoys peace for a few decades in-between wars...

7. Deltic

Deltic

In my study of history I have noticed that we seem to have a war just about every generation. Sometimes we have more. I would prefer a peaceful split to a war but I think that is too reasonable for some people.

8. ithaca_deerslayer

ithaca_deerslayer

The left has more criminal records.
    The right is more law abiding.

Who will be able to legally own more guns?

9. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

Your own question invalidates itself. The left doesn’t care about owning guns legally.

Furthermore, the concept of “legal gun ownership” goes out the window in this type of conflict.

If you’re going to sneak into somebody’s house, drag them out into the street, and shoot everybody in the family execution style to send a message, do you think that type of person will care if their gun is “legal” or not?

In addition, as this sort of thing escalates, martial law will likely be declared, and gun ownership severely restricted for everybody.

The question is, who is more willing to endure and commit that kind of atrocity.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  10. GcB

GcB Can't type, don't spell, what's grammar.

In parts of the south all it took was a hurricane to disarm the legal gun owners and remove their ability to protect themselves and their property from the not so law abiding looters.
    So you better be PREPARED to first fight the Police and National Guard so you can then fight the Antifa later.

11. Mugsie1

Mugsie1

Unfortunately I can't put into writing how I really feel about these aholes. The moderators would be the least of my problems, as I'm sure this site is monitored by our friends in the government.

I will say that I fought the VC and the NVA, and I've seen first hand some of the atrocities committed by the VC on sympathetic villages That being said, I respect both the VC and NVA more than I do these antifa idiots. I never hated the NVA like I hate these people. These people need to be stamped out like a cancer, till every cancer cell is dead. The way to do this is to vote every rino, every liberal, and every dumborat out of office, in every election, no matter how small or insignificant. Strong conservative constitutionalists need to be running this country, not the folks we have now.

12. fastbolt

fastbolt

I was under the impression that history illustrates that Leftist extremist groups have always been willing to take up arms. :headscratch:

What's changed?

13. OXMYX

OXMYX

Low level war has been going on since 1964 and they are winning every battle. 5500 women, children, men killed each year, 48,000 rapes. A million or two thefts, robberies, scams, beat downs, drugs, pimping, the list is long.

Even breathe a word about it and get crushed.

14. ithaca_deerslayer

ithaca_deerslayer

Before all that goes crazy, the cops can be sent after them for the illegal owning of guns.

Use existing laws against them.

15. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

I’m ready for anything!!

2FD61A03-6865-4129-BA98-02D9FA3D5A83.png

16. nerr

nerr

Don't they lose their leftie status if they touch a firearm?

17. mike from st pe

mike from st pe

18. Darkangel1846

Darkangel1846

Remember never under estimate your enemy, Assuming the left are not capable of success is a bad move. Assumption is the mother of all F*** ups!

19. nearthebeach

nearthebeach

I think there will be extreme voter fraud, the extent of which we have never before seen.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    ExecutiveWill, Mugsie1 and Willard like this.