1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Why so serious?
65,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
And yet, people still fill out the job application. I dunno why, when it's fairly obvious that so-called "social justice" is more important than protecting the public or the people doing that protecting.

Whatever - I feel bad for the officers and whatever sane people still reside in the area. But, at the end of the day, I live in a place where "In God We Trust" is written on the local police cars. Moreover, I believe that if any social justice warrior attempted to have it removed, the locals would tar and feather said SJW.

I like it here.

·
Unfair Facist
27,044 Posts
Watched the video. What a fine set of ideas. What could possibly go wrong with giving untrained, entitled, opinionated, social justice warriors, complete control over police actions?
OH come now Chief, what is the problem with turning over LE to folks who have been educated well above the level of their intelligence and have an agenda to eliminate law and order and civil liberties?

·
Registered
770 Posts
OH come now Chief, what is the problem with turning over LE to folks who have been educated well above the level of their intelligence and have an agenda to eliminate law and order and civil liberties?

Come now, we should totally support these ideas as long as they come with a caveat. That these people are PERSONALLY LIABLE when stuff goes sideways. What better learning experience could there be?

Dan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts