GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Fishboy556 cereal killer is posting on glock talk and he has a picture of the Gen 1 17 Cutaway above his name.That is just plain EVIL OF Him ha ha.Talk about rubbing it in our faces it still makes me sad losing out on that auction.Now you and I have to look at a photo of it. I MIGHT NEED Therapy

·
Registered
322 Posts
Also got last two 85 manuals on eBay too. Do you hate me.
NO... I don't hate anyone.I was just joking.Please don't take what I said the wrong way.I am happy for you.I have a dry sense of humor.Sometimes it might come across the wrong way.Again sorry if I upset you.It was not my intention.Hope you accept my explanation....Dave

·
Registered
67 Posts
I know you were. I’m just giving back!

All of you in Collector’s Club are a great group of people. Been lurking for years. Looking forward to sharing more in the future.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I know you were. I’m just giving back!

All of you in Collector’s Club are a great group of people. Been lurking for years. Looking forward to sharing more in the future.
Dam I really thought you were pissed at me.Well you really got me cereal killer well done.HA HA......

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
If only I'd have called Glock in 85 to ask for a couple extra manuals. I'm sure they'd have mailed them for free. Ugh.

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
Screenshot_20201024-225022_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
Some of these recent sales have my head spinning.

I remember as recently as 3 years ago I bought an 86 manual on ebay for $50.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts