As a core part of my self-directed training, I spend a decent amount of time in the range (carefully) slinging bullets downrange; as a result, I work through a lot of ammo, especially 9mm. This comes from a few factors:
1) I strongly believe in the need for regular training (both supervised...
The Leading Glock Forum and Community - GlockTalk.com
Like everyone here, we all feel its important to protect our families and homes with firearms. I've been lurking on this site for a while now and whenever the home defense topic pops up most users...
I'm a new member to the Glock Talk forums
So i just purchased a new 30s for ccw (went thru my local FFL), When i was 17 I was charged with public drunkeness and disorderly conduct as an adult and I went through a pre trial diversion program and the record is restricted (can still be seen by Law enforcement agencies).
Just received three of these. They run very well, and no nasty pinch!
Magpul does it again!!
How to get a GLOCK Promo Pack:
1. Go to us.glock.com
2. Scroll to the very bottom under Customer Service and click Contact Us
3. Fill out the information request with all the required information
4. For subject title put Promo Pack
5. For message, politely ask for a Promo Pack
6. Submit the form and wait, it can take anywhere from 30 days to 6 months
I am taking delivery of my shotty later this week. This will serve as my "house gun." We live on a small farm and it will also be used for critter/pest control. I have other guns as well, but most everything is locked or on a gun rack out of reach of small children.
So, how do you folks keep a house gun ready and accessible, but safe? I would love to keep it propped in a corner with a trigger lock (unloaded), but I'm afraid that will be to cumbersome to get to in a real emergency.
Page 6 of 22