close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Zimmerman's lawyers drop him

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by OctoberRust, Apr 11, 2012.

1. SpringerTGO

SpringerTGO

Jul 30, 2011
    Zimmermans lawyers threw him under the bus. I hope the State Bar looks into the things they said to the press. Considering they never met with him in-person, and don't have degrees in Psych (that I am aware of), calling him "unstable" to the national press should be looked into.

2. OctoberRust

OctoberRust Anti-Federalist

Jun 15, 2011
    Texas
    Can you go into detail how they threw him under the bus? I don't understand how, maybe I'm missing something.

3. DScottHewitt

DScottHewitt EMT-B

Jul 4, 2000
    Waynesboro, VA
    Lawyers can't do a thing about the NBPP bounty. He is not being charged. Does not need legal representation until he is charged by Eric Holder.....

Not sure how pointing out you cannot represent someone who is off the grid and unable to contribute to their defense, if needed, is "throwing him under the bus".

4. Probably because he hasn't paid them. Probably because he has no money.

5. robhic

robhic WOLVERINE!!!! Platinum Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Louisiana
    Yes, he seems to be low on $$$ by the donations he is seeking. But if he HAS, as 'they" say 'gone to ground' or 'gone off the grid', he'd be hard to represent on a couple of levels.

6. DaneA

DaneA

Mar 7, 2011
    Chattanooga
    Why does someone sippin' cocktails in the Caribbean need representation?