close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Zimmerman Trial Witness List

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Allfal, Oct 24, 2012.

1. Allfal

Allfal
    Expand Collapse

I found this on another site. The Zimmerman defense team today gave a new witness list to the prosecution. According to the article, it reads like a "who's who" of the chain of command of the police department. Those officers, including the former Chief of police will be testifying for the defense. Some have already been deposed, with their testimony now on record.

My opinion of this case is that charges should never have been brought. However, since they were, how does the prosecution now proceed? Given the parts of depositions released so far, the police will testify that they were no grounds for a charge and no evidence to contradict GZ's version of events.

The state would have to attack the integrity of all these officers testimony. If successful in doing so, they also attack the integrity of investigatory process and any evidence obtained by it, since these officers duties ranged from performing the investigation to being in charge of it.

I continue to maintain, this case will never see a Trial.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...an-defense-witnesses-20121024,0,4087099.story

2. Sporaticus

Sporaticus
    Expand Collapse
    Aw sheet main

That's why they are going after his wife too. They want to pressure him into a plea agreement. It's a tactic our out of control government is using more and more.

3. stevelyn

stevelyn
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Life Member

I agree. Prosecution was brought about as a result of shakedown political coersion. Instead of bowing down to Jesse, Al and the their goons, the NG should have been called out and their guts dangling from the tips of bayonets if they insisted on acting out.

4. Bren

Bren
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Life Member

Thinsg like that are unusual, but I agree that their is some "out of control" corrupt influence in this case. In fact, it appears to be the sole reason for the case.