close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Zimmerman Starts Website

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by gforester, Apr 9, 2012.

1. gforester

gforester Motorhead

Feb 1, 2009
    Cocoa, FL
  2. Guss

Guss

Jul 1, 2010
    Tampa
    How did you know it wasn't a fake site? Oh well, it's your money.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012

3. plainsman

plainsman

Jul 25, 2005
    It's obvious he has to be in hiding, I imagine neither he or his wife can go to work, he needs to be prepared against being a legal scapegoat, etc.on multiple levels, Black Panthers issue a unchallenged "arrest warrant" for him. All this will cost anyone a large fortune.

I at first was mislead by the media lefitst propaganda I'm sorry to say, but something stunk, I kept wondering why if Zimmerman did those things that he wasn't arrested, but the painful truth was that he was injured fighting off a assault, people witnessed him being attacked, and the physical evidence that trayvon as some point dumped the "skittles" and went into assault mode. Ya just can't beat up the neighborhood watch, just because you felt "dissed".

4. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker

Feb 16, 2009
    Wont help him,They are gonna string him up today and send him away in order to keep the black community happy,Gotta keep the welfare checks going out so the country can keep going further in debt.

5. 4TS&W

4TS&W 2A RKBA 4EVER

Jul 20, 2002
    here and there...
    There have been no charges thus far. Lots of people are killed with fists and feet. Looks like Treyvon rolled the dice on a stupid game and won a stupid prize. Oh well, looks like assault might be hazardous to your health. Who knew?

6. Bullwinkle J Moose

Bullwinkle J Moose Quick! Duck!

Mar 1, 2001
    SC
    Yep, and NEVER bring Skittles to a gun fight. :whistling: