close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Zimmerman Got Pounded "MMA" Style

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Alizard, May 17, 2012.

1. Alizard

Alizard
    Expand Collapse

According to the eyewitness, Martin had "mounted" Zimmerman's chest and was hammering blows down onto his head MMA style..... and there was no referee to stop Martin from killing him.

Witness said he went to call 911, heard a "pop", then saw the attacker on the ground.

I can't post quotes, so you'll have to read it yourself:

Witness Told Cops He Saw Trayvon Martin Straddling George Zimmerman And Punching Him "MMA Style"

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/trayvon-martin/martin-zimmerman-witness-758903

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 Alizard, May 17, 2012
    Last edited: May 17, 2012
  2. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454
    Expand Collapse

Clearly SELF DEFENSE!!! All the evidence points to it! Simple facts. Zimmerman had the right to be where he was, and Trayvon started the fight- he could have just kept going but decided to fight Zimmerman. None of the crap saying Zimmerman profiled means ****! I see all charges found not guilty. :supergrin:

3. juggy4711

juggy4711
    Expand Collapse
    Nimrod Son

If Zimmerman had a decent ground game he could have hip escaped and perhaps thrown on a triangle or something. No need for guns, just needed more time in the gym. :whistling:

4. Alizard

Alizard
    Expand Collapse

The more evidence they release, the more it supports Zimmerman's account of events.

5. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

True, but it would be nice to know if there was a witness that saw who approached the other, and who initiated the fight.

If there were a witness that could say, I saw the tall guy in the hoodie approach the short guy from behind, didn't see any guns drawn, the tall guy grabbed the short guy, they only talked for a couple of seconds, and the tall guy just started wailing on the little guy.

That would pretty much convince me. That seems to be the story from team Zimmerman. And it is interesting that everything being released in the first week had this guy as a white nutcase racist that hunted down a 12 year old boy for walking through his neighborhood. But now that some real journalists have started to look at this, Zimmerman turns out to be a likable Hispanic gentleman, TM grew about 4 feet, led a troubled life, and isn't so likable.

The released evidence so far supports GZ's account of events.

I can't wait for holder to go after the guys threatening GZ's life.

6. hogship

hogship
    Expand Collapse
    It's MY Island

It would be nice to know how the confrontation started, but except for Zimmerman's account, I doubt that will ever be known.

It would also be unreasonable (not impossible) to assume TM beat Z knowing he was armed.......so, it's highly doubtful the handgun played any part in the altercation, except for the final instant.

Even while speculating that Z did something to bring on an altercation, it's hard to imagine that anything he might have said, or did, negates defending himself against a lethal threat.......I think.

ooc

7. Alizard

Alizard
    Expand Collapse

And Zimmerman is part black himself:

http://www.newsmax.com/US/zimmerman-trayvon-shooting-gun/2012/04/25/id/437099

Zimmerman Bought Gun for Pit Bull, Has Black Ancestors

#7 Alizard, May 18, 2012
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
  8. ModGlock17

ModGlock17
    Expand Collapse

Agree.

I would argue in court, as a response to special prosecutor's case, that

Zimmerman's alleged pursuit of Trayvon initially, as responsibility of a "confrontation" was given to Zimmerman, is irrelevant AT THE MOMENT Trayvon gained the upperhand and had the opportunity to walk away.

In other words, up until literally seconds before his demise, Trayvon had the power to WALK AWAY from a confrontation, but did not. Therefore, the responsibility of the confrontation can not be rested solely on Zimmerman.

#8 ModGlock17, May 18, 2012
  9. countrygun

countrygun
    Expand Collapse

I will go further and say that Zimmermans statement on the recording "I don't know where he is" is credible as an "at the moment, un premeditated statement of fact" that being the case knowing where Zimmerman was in relation to where he told the 911 calltaker he was going to be to meet the officers would be interesting as well.

If any witness comes forth to confirm that Zimmerman was alone, even for a moment, and Martin returned and actually "confronted" Zimmerman, it is "game over, go to the locker room" for the prosecution.

10. Mr T

Mr T
    Expand Collapse

I still think he's going to get roasted. Unfortuanately. Cant have a justifiable self-defence go unpunished. Because the good of the many outweight the needs of the few. Dont want to have riots in the streets, like the King fiasco in LA.

#10 Mr T, May 18, 2012
  11. Alizard

Alizard
    Expand Collapse

When he gets acquitted in state court the Feds will come in and bring civil rights charges, same as the King case. He will probably get convicted on those maybe not. Time will tell.

#11 Alizard, May 18, 2012
  12. Alizard

Alizard
    Expand Collapse

But there is no witness on that, if there was they would have had to disclose it.

13. Gunnut 45/454

Gunnut 45/454
    Expand Collapse

Alizard
    Yep the closest we have is the guy who saw Trayvon going MMA on Zimmerman- game over justified Self defense. They actually got the GF saying that Trayvon went to look for Zimmerman. She heard him engaging Zimmerman. And as I always said - if he was so scared why didn't he call 911 to report Zimmerman. Like all thugs he decided he was going to go MMA instead!

14. countrygun

countrygun
    Expand Collapse

See gunnuts post (above)

Besides, no, they wouldn't have "Had" to disclose it in public yet.

Have you seen how much was "redacted" in the printed records released recently?

#14 countrygun, May 18, 2012
  15. Alizard

Alizard
    Expand Collapse

I didn't say they would have had to disclose it to the public. They would have had to disclose it to the defense.

16. countrygun

countrygun
    Expand Collapse

Well then how could you say

"But there is no witness on that,"

If as you agree, they do not have to release it to the public, how could you know there is no witness????

17. Bruce H

Bruce H
    Expand Collapse

Buy the time this gets to trial the fall elections will be over. Depending on who prevails what the justice dept. does.

18. Alizard

Alizard
    Expand Collapse

The prosecution would heve to release it to the defense on discovery. If there was a witness supporting Zimm's claim that Martin accosted him, the defense would have released that information.

#18 Alizard, May 18, 2012
  19. Alizard

Alizard
    Expand Collapse

Not sure about that timing. The trial could be a lot sooner than you think. The prosecution will be pushing to get it started while the heat is still up.

20. Little Joe

Little Joe
    Expand Collapse
    Platinum Member

Let's say Zimmerman doesn't shoot and kill Martin that night. Martin finishes caving in Zs head. Does anybody really think the police are going to justify his actions because someone was following and watching him from a distance? That is preposterous.