close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Zimmerman: Broken Nose, Two Black Eyes

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by Alizard, May 16, 2012.

1. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

That is because liberals think their "feelings and ideals" are reality. When those pesky facts get in the way it shakes their belief system and they lash out.

Last edited: May 17, 2012
  2. ricklee4570

ricklee4570

Sep 11, 2009
    I like how the media even chooses which picture to continually show us of those involved.The picture of the "victim" is when he was 12 years old. They wont show the more current pictures when he was 6'2" and 185 plus pounds.

Last edited: May 17, 2012

3. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld
    We're going through a constipation of fact releases...

The latest one says the little 6'3" angel had cocaine in his system when he expired.

It's strange when a 17 yrds old would walk half a mile just to get a bag of candy, in the rain, when others his age would dive for a car key just to take trash down the drive way... There's more to it. But then again, how many of those young guys would tell the truth where they go and what they do?

4. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Dec 27, 2011
    PNW
    Sorry bro, it was THC (pot) not cocaine. I'm on your side, just keepin the facts straight.:wavey:

5. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Yup, just saw that...

I'm sure the Martin family mob will now come out saying he was a "good kid doing what kids do"....

IGF

6. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld
    Am I an "angel" since I honestly don't know the difference ?:supergrin:

7. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    Not much different from the internet defenders of truth, justice and the American way who instantly spring to the defense of the killer. Of course their defense is only driven by truth, justice and the American way. They are not at all driven by concerns of cc, syg, 2nd Amendment, or even simply not "liking" a bmw.

8. EGH129

EGH129

Feb 17, 2012
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Obviously Zimmerman is an evil liar, he on his face book page listed himself as Latino / hispanic when we all know hes a racist white man. And killing a poor little 5th grader as his pic is being portrayed in the paper. This racist BS about him being 6'3" 175 lbs, yeah right look at his cute little face. Zimmerman is so evil he'd even slam the back of his head in the pavement, break his own nose just to justify killing that adorable little child. Wake up america, white people are inheritantly evil preying upon defeseless
    black folk who only want to get along and be productive members of society.

9. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Probably a bunch of lunatics who believe in that "presumed innocent until proven guilty" malarkey. they don't know that they are supposed to make their decisions based on what the media wants them to know, like the enlightened sheep do.

10. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    What 'Merican doesn't like a:

[​IMG]

????? :wow: :upeyes:

Oh, and out of curiosity, what sort of malady is it that causes you to so frequently mangle the nearly idiot-proof quote feature? And is that malady also the cause of your constant misuse of words like "stalking" and "confront"?

Lastly, is there a charitable foundation which supports research to cure said malady? I'd gladly make a humble donation myself, and vigorously encourage others to do so as well. I'm sure we'll find a cure... Us 'Mericans can do anything. :patriot: :wavey:

11. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    Pssst... You forgot the part where the evil White Hispanic (with an Afro-Peruvian lineage) damaged the poor dead child's knuckles--by pounding them with his face--in order to frame the hapless lad.

[​IMG]

Evil George's great-grandparents, holding their granddaughter, George's mom.

12. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Quit picking on him. I am sure he has worked very hard to create the world he lives in and he must be exhausted from constantly having to redefine fine words to keep that fantasy land intact.

13. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    Here's a photo of Zipperhead the night of the encounter.

[​IMG]

I don't see black eyes, or any other evidence of a beating.

Maybe he hired this guy the day after the encounter:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvAs1pos3TA"]Dirty Harry- Some Black Dude Beats Up Scorpio - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited: May 18, 2012
  14. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Gee I thought that was his pre-trial booking photo taken weeks after the incident.

Wouldn't be deliberately disengenuous would you?

15. TX expat

TX expat

Dec 26, 2011
    KC MO
    Seriously? I really hope you are just joking because otherwise I'm going to enjoy calling out the ignorance of this post...

16. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    Yes, I was joking.... I guess the over-the-top Dirty Harry reference wasn't a big enough 'smiley.'

This is Furball, isn't it?

17. EGH129

EGH129

Feb 17, 2012
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Very perceptive, he even smashed his face with little trayvons knuckles! What a monster, lets lock this freak up forever. I can just imagine adorable little Trayvon skipping down the road whistleing his favorite hymn looking forward to enjoying his skittles and ice tea that was bought with $ he most likely earned helping old ladies load up their trunk with groceries,
    only after refusing $ for his good deed multiple times did he accept some $ and bought his candy. Just thinking about that WHITE monster makes me furious! I for one am embarressed to be a white person myself.:crying:

18. eracer

eracer Where's my EBT?

Apr 5, 2011
    Tampa, FL
    After that bit of weirdness, you should be.

19. TX expat

TX expat

Dec 26, 2011
    KC MO
    Ah, ok.