close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Zimmerman: Broken Nose, Two Black Eyes

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by Alizard, May 16, 2012.

1. Alizard

Alizard

Apr 5, 2012
    The medical report from the doctor who treated Zimmerman has been released and it confirms what he has said: he got a serious beat down that left him with a broken nose, two black eyes, and lacerations to the back of his head.

http://news.yahoo.com/abc-news-excl...ws-broken-204911351--abc-news-topstories.html

2. Alizard

Alizard

Apr 5, 2012

3. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    So... a man in a car stalks another man walking through a neighborhood. Then the stalker accost the walking man... initiates a confrontation and gets pounded... and pulls his gun to protect himself. Got it. Yep. The walking man obviously is at fault. It's his fault the stalker stalked him... got out of the car and went looking for him... etc., etc., etc. Make the dead black man a dead white man and make the killer black... then try to foist off such a inventive excuse for killing a white man walking by a black man stalking and see how far you'd get. Got it? Yep. Got it.

4. Alizard

Alizard

Apr 5, 2012
    Don't know what you "got", the only point is that as more evidence gets released, it supports Zimm's version of events.

In case your memory has failed, it was very recently that "video experts" were proclaiming that the video proved Zimm had no head injuries.

The media keeps trying to spin this as a racist gun nut murdering an innocent choir boy, but the evidence keeps derailing that narrative.

ABC news has gone so far as to publish what medications Zimm had and implying he was nuts:

So now it was a drug induced mood swing that made him shoot.....

BTW: Tamazepam is the drug Restoril which is one of the most commonly prescribed sleeping pills in America.

5. Alizard

Alizard

Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited: May 16, 2012
  6. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Dec 27, 2011
    PNW
    Just trying to help out, sometimes they close duplicate threads. Usually the newest one. No need to be a bigger a-hole than usual.

7. Alizard

Alizard

Apr 5, 2012
    Always good to know if a forum enforces the rules against personal attacks from morons.

Obviously, not here.

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  8. Alizard

Alizard

Apr 5, 2012
    MODERATORS:

go ahead and delete the thread.

I didn't realize it was going to start such a ration of crap.

Next time I will search every forum on the site before I have the audacity to assume I can post a topic.

9. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Not like DU, is it?

10. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    :rofl:

IGF

11. Jackalo626

Jackalo626

Jan 29, 2010
    Won't change a thing to the racist community who don't listen to facts. They deemed him guilty from the start. This has always been politics. If Zimmerman is convicted then the agenda of separating races is accomplished and if he is set free then they will say the court is racist.

12. Fred Hansen

Fred Hansen Liberal Bane

May 19, 2005
    It would be more useful if you would post a thread detailing when your fellow Democrats are going to withdraw their Justice fo' T-Ray race-baiters and poverty pimps. Oh, and give us a heads up on when Holder intends to arrest the NBPP terrorists. Thanks! :upeyes: :wavey:

13. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Nice fairy tale.

14. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld
    Another way to look at it: two kinds of people. One kind consists of those who think for themselves with facts. The other is happy to be told what to believe by the press' fairy tales.

Guess who the latter ones would vote for this November.

15. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    I do not watch the msm. Why do you?

I don't take drugs beyond an occasional aspirin or Tylenol. I have no knowledge or experience of the drugs you list.

16. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    It is doubtful you would recognize a nice fairy tale even if somebody dropped a house on you.

17. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009

18. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld
    The difference between a non-liberal and a liberal is that the liberal ALWAYS get personally nasty when they lose an issue based on merit.

Always true!