close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Zero Brand Bullets?

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by steve4102, Dec 4, 2012.

1. steve4102

steve4102

Jan 2, 2009
    Are these guys out of business? Rose Distribution's and Zero's web sites are gone and everyone is out of stock.

2. Kentguy

Kentguy

Nov 22, 2010
    Kent, OH
    steve4120,

Interesting... I usually don't buy Zero brand bullets but at Powder Valley I noticed all Their Zero brand bullets are out of stock...? Not sure what's up with that? :dunno:

I don't know what type of bullets you are looking for but if it's lead you want try Missouri Brand Bullets. You may already know this but I think they give you the best bullet for the buck IMHO.

http://www.missouribullet.com/index.php

Good luck.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2012

3. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

Jan 3, 2009
    Smyrna, GA
    With shooting demand at an all time high, and panic buying affecting primers.... I wouldn't be surprised to hear they're just backordered.

In 2009 (the height of the previous panic buying period), Precision Delta was out of 9mm 147gr bullets for almost 6 months. I put an order in around March and I think it was November when they called asking if I still wanted them. Didn't mean PD was out of business though.

4. SigFTW

SigFTW

Nov 4, 2010
    TX
    Zero had some in stock last week when I checked, only small quantities though. I think they are out because of the panic buy as other have stated.

5. F106 Fan

F106 Fan

Oct 19, 2011
    I had a problem getting to Roze this morning but they are back:

http://www.rozedist.com/

It looks like they have a backlog...

Richard

6. EKUJustice

EKUJustice

Apr 18, 2007
    Zero makes a good bullet but they have problems keeping up with production and are usually hard to get. Thats why I quit using them and went with one thats not as hard to get

7. njl

njl

Sep 28, 2000
    :noitacoL
    I just ordered some Zero from Roze's web site a few days ago, got them in the mail today, and loaded 100 rounds tonight...will be chrono'ing them tomorrow.

8. Ceapea

Ceapea

Apr 12, 2010
    Midwest
    I just checked Roze Dist., they still have the 9mm bullets in stock that I buy from them all of the time.

9. ScottMn

ScottMn

Jan 12, 2012
    minnesota
    Is there any ballistic info available for thier ammunition? I'm not a reloader and thier prices seem decent. Thanks

10. maxheadspace

maxheadspace

Nov 23, 2005
    USA
    I got 2K 38's last week, and 1K .45's this week. I talked to Amy at Roze last week, they are shipping bullets.