Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

  • Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Zastava PAP Wood Furniture?

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by ScrappyDoo, Jul 8, 2010.

  1. ScrappyDoo

    ScrappyDoo Tacticool brah!

    Jan 16, 2010
    I think I have asked this before but,

    Although I like my boomsticks and battlegats blacktikal and tacticool, I have seen some pictures of the Zastava PAP with wood furniture and it is beautiful, some of if not the nicest wood furniture I've ever seen on AK's...

    can't seem to find them?

    Any help?

    OH YEAH One more thing,

    I read that I can use a WASR 10 round single stack magazine in my PAP, because it also uses 10rd Single Stack, is this true? ANd if so anyone got a good mag source? Thanks!


  2. ScrappyDoo

    ScrappyDoo Tacticool brah!

    Jan 16, 2010
    Jmzzl brother, can I definitely use those 10 round WASR mags?

    EDIT: Thanks as always mah bratha.
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  3. Jmzzl

    Jmzzl AK User

    Jan 22, 2010
    I'm not 100% sure. But, I do think they will. I've played with a single stack WASR, but never touched a Zastava.
  4. ScrappyDoo

    ScrappyDoo Tacticool brah!

    Jan 16, 2010
    Thanks Boss G...

    No help there tho... EAA is not so informative. They do not answer emails,. and as of yet wont return phone calls...

    The Serb Zastava is a nice rifle tho right :)

    But that wooden furniture they make, its beautiful. I would even buy two sets just to try to stain one set red.
  5. BossGodfrey


    Apr 27, 2010
    Yes the wasr 10 mags will fit. If I was in the market for a locap it would be a pap. Know several who have bought them, all very pleased. There is a guy in oregon who does the hi cap conversion also.