close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Your crimson trace setup?

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by AWMP, Jun 25, 2011.

1. AWMP

AWMP

Apr 28, 2003
    Curious how many are using crimson trace grips on their handguns?

Best place to purchase?

Why did you buy them?

2. mikegun

mikegun

Jun 22, 2006
    colorado
    i use them on my smith 38+p snubby, as you can imagine at 11.5oz, the little gun is lousy on second shots, i have improved in a few weeks with the ct laser grips, pAID 280 FOR THEM,when i get accurate enough i;ll take the grips off the gun and sell them...its not good to ever depemd on laser sights on a hand gun....IMHO, they are a great training aid...

3. ronin.45

ronin.45

Apr 24, 2008
    NE OHIO
    I have a pair on my suppressed MKII. I also really liked them on my airweight 9mm snubbie. The rubber backstrap made it much more comfortable to shoot. The laser made it much easier to shoot accurately.

4. I'm a big fan of Crimson Trace and have them on a G36, Colt New Agent, and S&W J-Frame... All are CCW's..
    I practice with and without the lasers...
    But my aging eyes enjoy the quick target acquisition and quick follow up shots available with a laser...
    Plus you don't have to have the weapon at eye level to shoot...
    Shoot from the hip...shoot from lying down...wherever the red dot is, the bullet follows...
    The laser dot itself can sometimes de-escalate a sticky situation....

Two of my three current lasers were bought used...One was bought new off of eBay....

Lasers work well for some...not for others...
    YMMV....

5. Blitzen

Blitzen

Nov 1, 2006
    Colorado
    I have a Crimson Trace on my G 26. It is my daily carry and I love them.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]