You vote for Romney because Ron Paul would never win...but...

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Eurodriver, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Personally, I blame the candidate and his supporters.

The candidate was lame. The supporters were repulsive.

Both made their beds, and now will sleep in it. If you want to know why, you need a mirror, not a spotlight.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Wow, two anti-Romney threads with IDENTICAL titles. What are the odds? :rofl:

3. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Sent from either dailypaul or ronpaulforums.

They are desperate to avoid the irrelevance that they have achieved.

4. Paulistas remind me a little of...

[​IMG]

"Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is!"

5. Jerry

Staff Member Moderator Millennium Member

No argument! But I still would like to have seen the outcome.

6. Here's an idea. How about Paulistas focus on winning local offices, like Mayor and City Councilman. They could balance local budgets, impose strict fiscal policies and spend within their own limits. They could reduce or even eliminate the inefficient and unnecessary programs, and show fiscal surpluses.

Once they proved their success at the local level, they could move up to statewide offices like State Senator and Governor. There they could test and prove the efficacy of their ideas and fiscal policies. They could run a state and turn it into one of the best in the nation in terms of quality of life and growth. Jobs and businesses would flock to those cities and states, if the ideas worked well.

After proving their ideas work at the local and statewide levels, Paulistas could at least point out the successes of their programs rather than simply throwing bombs and critiquing programs put in place by others. Instead of grabbing for the whole pie, like the Presidency, try starting with a slice, like Mayor or Governor.

It’s easy to criticize; it’s quite another to govern, at any level.

7. He probably would have vetoed the same % of bills that he voted against. I think that would be a huge step in the right direction.

8. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

the two party system exists because most people support one of the parties, the third party types are in the minority usually cause most people dont support them. Its simple.

9. That you both missed the point again is unsurprising. Look at the text in my opening post of the other thread for a hint.

10. Wow, two IDENTICAL incorrect and clueless posts. What are the odds? :rofl: